October 22, 2024, 11:34:17 PM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

YEARBOOKSS

Started by l a c e y , June 16, 2009, 09:37:27 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

I might bother getting a year book next year, I'm not sure.  I think ours are about $45 if you purchase it at the beginning of the year, but then they go up to either $65 or $70 if you're buying one of the extras at the end of the year.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Skylark on June 16, 2009, 10:50:11 AM
I don't really see the appeal of signing year books.

Same. It just makes them dirty and people are immature and go "LOL I SIGNED UR CRACK"

Quote from: Sam on June 16, 2009, 11:19:28 AM
My friends and I write about the different things we've done together in high school. I have like a paragraph or more from 20+ people filled with inside jokes and memories. It's just really fun to look back and reminisce on those kinds of things.

If you need to write down your memories they were really never that special :|
Last time I signed yearbooks was in middle school.
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Daddy

I didn't get mine until the end of my Freshman year of college because my school is retarded.

Sam

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 16, 2009, 11:24:16 AM
Same. It just makes them dirty and people are immature and go "LOL I SIGNED UR CRACK"

...maybe the reason you think this is because the last time someone signed your yearbook was in middleschool and people were immature.

And I can guarantee you 20 years from now I won't remember half the things I've done with my friends, but reading my yearbook will help to spark my memory and remind me of all of the good times we'd had that I'd forgotten. I'm happy to do it for people and they're happy to do it for me, so why wouldn't I get my book signed? Even if I only read it once in the future and crack half a smile at one of the jokes, it'l be worth it.

If you don't want your yearbook signed then I don't really care, it doesn't matter. But you don't have to be a bitch about it.  doodthing;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Det in F♯ Major

lawl sorry for giving my two-cents, how dare i exercise my first ammendment right  hocuspocus;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Sam

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 16, 2009, 11:32:01 AM
lawl sorry for giving my two-cents, how dare i exercise my first ammendment right  hocuspocus;

It's just that there was no need to call us immature or be so obnoxious about asserting your opinion. Whatever, I don't really care. You should probably watch the things you say though, because you often come across as a bitch when you aren't trying to. In my opinion, at least.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Travis

Ours this year were motherfucking 165 dollars. Fuck that

ME##

Quote from: Trav on June 16, 2009, 12:39:16 PM
Ours this year were motherfucking 165 dollars. Fuck that

@___@

And they expect people to buy those?

Claquesous

I wasn't in the yearbook because I didn't take a picture at John Payne's with a shirt and tie because I didn't have a shirt and tie, and they gave us two days notice so I didn't have time to go get the stuff. Also, I didn't get a yearbook because I never do and I don't want to remember these people. And just like I hoped, nobody asked me to sign their yearbook. I never know what to put in there.

Travis

Quote from: Canard Diapason Funambule on June 16, 2009, 12:44:14 PM
@___@

And they expect people to buy those?
More than you would think actually did  doodthing;

ME##

Quote from: Trav on June 16, 2009, 12:52:55 PM
More than you would think actually did  doodthing;

New Jerseyites are strange creatures. @_@

Travis

Quote from: Canard Diapason Funambule on June 16, 2009, 12:55:11 PM
New Jerseyites are strange creatures. @_@
People around here don't mind spending a couple hundred on something trivial like that, yeah

Especially clothes, jesus christ

l a c e y

LOL it's so shitty.
But lots of good random unexpected pictures of people.
It smells SO GOOD though.

ME##

Quote from: Trav on June 16, 2009, 12:56:21 PM
People around here don't mind spending a couple hundred on something trivial like that, yeah

Especially clothes, jesus christ

Wow @_@

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Go Up