October 22, 2024, 11:30:41 PM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

YEARBOOKSS

Started by l a c e y , June 16, 2009, 09:37:27 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

l a c e y

Hiro

I didn't get one this year  :(

Det in F♯ Major

We always get ours at the beginning of the next year, so they can photograph events from summer, I guess.
So I'll be getting my junior year yearbook in the fall of my senior year.  baddood;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Hiro

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 16, 2009, 09:57:13 AM
We always get ours at the beginning of the next year, so they can photograph events from summer, I guess.
So I'll be getting my junior year yearbook in the fall of my senior year.  baddood;
that's pretty stupid, how do you get your senior yearbook, and what about people who move?  baddood;

superclucky

Our yearbook had lots ofstudents cut out because we never got this "form" to allow us to be in the yearbook.

;_______;
kewns are smelly

Cookie

I've never bought a yearbook. Ours are always like $50. Why would I want to spend $50 on a book on a bunch of people I hate?

Sam

I got one this year for the first time (they're 60-85 dollars)and because we won some award and got some grant, it's 200 pages hard-cover full-color. At $60 that's really not bad at all. My picture is awful (The photographer and I hate each other so it was probably on purpose) but at least I'm in a bunch of other pictures so maybe people won't remember e as how I look in that one photo. :(
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Hiro

Quote from: Sam on June 16, 2009, 10:20:00 AM
(The photographer and I hate each other so it was probably on purpose
how did that happen goonish

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Hïro on June 16, 2009, 10:05:51 AM
that's pretty stupid, how do you get your senior yearbook, and what about people who move?  baddood;

Uh, you fucking go back home and get it or ask your parents to get it for you if they still live in the same spot or ask them to ship it to you.  baddood;

Quote from: Sam on June 16, 2009, 10:20:00 AM
I got one this year for the first time (they're 60-85 dollars)and because we won some award and got some grant, it's 200 pages hard-cover full-color.

Mine is $60, just like that. Heavy as fuck. ;_;
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Hiro

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 16, 2009, 10:29:44 AM
Uh, you fucking go back home and get it or ask your parents to get it for you if they still live in the same spot or ask them to ship it to you.  baddood;
what if your friend moved though
how do they sign it

they're supposed to put that summer stuff into next year's yearbook  akudood;

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Hïro on June 16, 2009, 10:34:26 AM
what if your friend moved though
how do they sign it

they're supposed to put that summer stuff into next year's yearbook  akudood;

uh we kind of grew up here and stopped signing yearbooks like ten-year-olds  doodhuh;

Sam

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 16, 2009, 10:36:21 AM
uh we kind of grew up here and stopped signing yearbooks like ten-year-olds  doodhuh;

we sign yearbooks  baddood;

Hiro

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 16, 2009, 10:36:21 AM
... the fuck?
Everyone signs yearbooks  akudood;

Skylark

I don't really see the appeal of signing year books.
the book of right on

Sam

Quote from: Skylark on June 16, 2009, 10:50:11 AM
I don't really see the appeal of signing year books.

My friends and I write about the different things we've done together in high school. I have like a paragraph or more from 20+ people filled with inside jokes and memories. It's just really fun to look back and reminisce on those kinds of things.

Go Up