question for the fools who call soda "pop" what do you call orange/grape soda?

Started by Daddy, June 14, 2009, 05:19:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

akudood;

i kill you twice if you call orange or grape soda "orrange pop" or "grape pop". akudood;

Infel

ME##

Samus Aran

...if we call soda "pop," then why would we change that diction for different flavors? This is a retarded question.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

l a c e y

Grape pop. Orange pop. CREAM SODA.
That's the only time I ever use soda.

Thyme

Wrench

I call Sprite and the like pop, but orange soda is orange soda. There are very few exceptions for using "soda."

Socks

Quote from: Ken on June 14, 2009, 05:30:03 PM
...if we call soda "pop," then why would we change that diction for different flavors?

Because niggas can't read minds. "Yes I'd like the pop. And yes I do expect you to know which flavor of the pop I'm talking about".

This is a retarded question.

Slightly less retarded than the word pop.

Daddy

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 14, 2009, 05:36:43 PM
Lol @ calling us fools when more people say 'pop' than 'soda'.
dont' make me break out the map of where the good colleges are located and which regions say soda

Daddy

...if we call soda "pop," then why would we change that diction for different flavors? This is a retarded question.
maybe because brands like sunkist specifically use the word "soda" in their brand name
http://www.sunkistsoda.com/#/faq

it's not sunkistpop.com

plus i've never heard "orange pop" in reference to orange soda, nor have I heard of or seen any brands labelled as pop when referencing grape/orange. plus pop is a retarded word

[hedy]Zidone

People 'round here use "pop" in place of "soda" for all instances.

I'm the only person in the state who uses "soda." akudood;

Wrench

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on June 15, 2009, 03:39:12 AM
dont' make me break out the map of where the good colleges are located and which regions say soda

Majority rules. Welcome to America.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 14, 2009, 05:36:43 PM
Lol @ calling us fools when more people say 'pop' than 'soda'.
Can you show me the evidence that supports that claim?

Daddy

Quote from: Wrench on June 15, 2009, 06:08:06 AM
Majority rules. Welcome to America.
actually the majority does not rule in the u.s.

I'll go with the more intelligent people

http://popvssoda.com:2998/countystats/total-county.html
http://www.forbes.com/lists/2008/94/opinions_college08_Americas-Best-Colleges_Rank.html

All of the top 10 colleges are in locations were we say soda. We are smarter. akudood;

Go Up