question for the fools who call soda "pop" what do you call orange/grape soda?

Started by Daddy, June 14, 2009, 05:19:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on June 15, 2009, 06:50:18 AM
actually the majority does not rule in the u.s.

I'll go with the more intelligent people

http://popvssoda.com:2998/countystats/total-county.html
http://www.forbes.com/lists/2008/94/opinions_college08_Americas-Best-Colleges_Rank.html

All of the top 10 colleges are in locations were we say soda. We are smarter. akudood;
I never realized there were so many puny colleges doodhuh;

Daddy

also looking at that map it looks like that "majority" thing doesn't really work for the population.

yeah, only the northeast, california, and some portions of the midwest say "soda" while  uh the rest dont' but 2 things

1.)The south apparently says coke more prominently so it's not like they're adding to the word "pop"
2.)The Northeast and the metropolitan areas of california are the most densely populated areas of the country, so even with less land mass we might still have more population.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on June 15, 2009, 07:04:36 AM

2.)The Northeast and the metropolitan areas of california are the most densely populated areas of the country, so even with less land mass we might still have more population.
Exactly

Daddy

Hiro

Why the fuck would anyone say "Coke" unless it was actually Coke?
Do they say "HEY JIM-BOB YA WANT A ORANGE COKE?"  doodhuh;

YPrrrr

Det in F♯ Major

I feel like such a fucking retard saying soda. ;_;

edit: lol i didnt know what that top map was for because its too small to read akudood;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Daddy

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 15, 2009, 09:41:10 AM
I feel like such a fucking retard saying soda. ;_;

edit: lol i didnt know what that top map was for because its too small to read akudood;
population density

soda is a better word akudood;

Daddy

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Daddy

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 15, 2009, 09:51:45 AM
uh hello, do you know playground logics, second is the best  akudood;
not when it comes to soda. baddood;

You always want the first sip of soda and not that fat kid's backwash. akudood;

ME##

This argument is silly.  Next, you're going to tell me we're wrong for calling grocery sacks, sacks.  akudood;

Daddy

Quote from: Canard Diapason Funambule on June 15, 2009, 09:58:49 AM
This argument is silly.  Next, you're going to tell me we're wrong for calling grocery sacks, sacks.  akudood;
wattttttttt

are you trolling they are grocery bags.

sacks are large akudood;

i've never even heard them be called grocery sacks

ME##

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on June 15, 2009, 10:01:24 AM
wattttttttt

are you trolling they are grocery bags.

sacks are large akudood;

No, we actually call them sacks.  akudood;

First, let me pahk the cah on the ramp.

Go Up