October 17, 2024, 06:28:53 AM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Almost arrested today

Started by Bushy, June 09, 2009, 06:37:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Meyer Lansky

Quote from: Kaz on June 10, 2009, 03:27:16 PM
Shut up, seriously.
Exactly what did she say that was wrong?

Geno

Quote from: DJ Premier on June 10, 2009, 03:32:01 PM
Exactly what did she say that was wrong?
I was thinking this as well
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

superclucky

June 10, 2009, 04:19:44 PM #17 Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 04:21:10 PM by Crazy Fucking Raccoon
They probably like Bushybrow and got offended by Lucy's poor judgment based off one incident that he experienced.
kewns are smelly

Daddy

Slim

Quote from: laylay on June 10, 2009, 01:08:29 PM
No, considering you didn't do anything. Plus you would probably just get a warning or something. Plus that wasn't even close. You remind me of that Kevin kid. Which leads me to believe you are terribly annoying.

Keep talking. Seriously. <3
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

l a c e y

Quote from: SBKT on June 10, 2009, 03:31:04 PM
Shut the fuck up, you stupid whore.

Maybe you should and stop telling your shitty stories about not getting almost arrested. Do something that will actually almost get you arrested, then tell me about it.

ME##

June 10, 2009, 08:08:41 PM #21 Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 08:23:26 PM by Canard Diapason Funambule
Quote from: laylay on June 10, 2009, 08:02:05 PM
Maybe you should and stop telling your shitty stories about not getting almost arrested. Do something that will actually almost get you arrested, then tell me about it.

SBKT != Bussybrow psyduck;

Bushy

Quote from: laylay on June 10, 2009, 01:08:29 PM
No, considering you didn't do anything. Plus you would probably just get a warning or something. Plus that wasn't even close. You remind me of that Kevin kid. Which leads me to believe you are terribly annoying.

And please tell me how I would've gotten a warning when that Tory guy didn't see who threw it. It could have very well been anyone of us. You remind me of that Fred kid on Youtube, which means you must be a terrible person who no one likes, therefore you try to make your e-peen grow by criticizing my 'shitty' story.

Quote from: laylay on June 10, 2009, 08:02:05 PM
First off, I'm not SBKT, dumbass. Second, how about YOU actually contribute something interesting, seeing as how I am incapable of it.
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Meyer Lansky

Quote from: Bushybrow on June 10, 2009, 08:26:29 PM
How I would've gotten a warning when that Tory guy didn't see who threw it.
Exactly; how would you have gotten in trouble?

No eyewitnesses means the cops can't do anything.  They're not going to bring all of you in and interrogate you guys to find out who the culprit is.  You would have walked away with a slap on the wrist.

l a c e y

Quote from: DJ Premier on June 11, 2009, 02:47:49 PM
Exactly; how would you have gotten in trouble?

No eyewitnesses means the cops can't do anything.  They're not going to bring all of you in and interrogate you guys to find out who the culprit is.  You would have walked away with a slap on the wrist.

I think we should just give up. This kid is to stupid to comprehend that.

rdl

June 11, 2009, 03:58:24 PM #25 Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 04:04:44 PM by RDX
so yesterday i almost had these kids come over and fight me because i looked at them the wrong way

damn white people and their superiority issues

Quote from: laylay on June 11, 2009, 02:59:18 PM
im a stupid dumbass whore
Lacey stop being such as badass

don't let's

One time this cop came up to us because my friend was shinning a laser pointer at people from on top of a parking garage. This was back when there was that sniper scare.

Squirtlejazz

iSnake

Commander Fuckass

He would only have been put on Probation.  doodhuh;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up