October 17, 2024, 06:17:15 AM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Almost arrested today

Started by Bushy, June 09, 2009, 06:37:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bushy

So I was hanging out with my friends, when this other nigga Sheldon comes over there and starts hangin with us. I'm cool because I have no problem with him, but my two friends did.Then friend A's brother comes over and now we're all on group walking around the neighborhood. 

Then Sheldon and Friend A's brother get the bright fucking idea to throw bricks at the water meters of some houses. Me and my two friends are near them talking about girls and shit. Then all of a sudden, "Tory Jackson" pops out of his house and says "Hey, y'all little niggas stop that shit! I'mma call da polieese". I'm fucking scared right now because as he's on the phone with the dispacther, he's following us. Sheldon just ghosts out of there, because one sec he was there, the next he was gone.

Minutes pass. I got no way to get out of there because if I do that Tory guy is gonna tell the police. I thouht he was bluffing at first, but then I saw the car drive down the street to where we were at. I freaked and then ran into the street (Only after the cop car passed and turned left into the neighborhood).

I run into a group of stoner friends I have (Didn't know that until then at that moment, however). The're standing there with like 3 dime bas juust hangin out of their hands. "The police are like right down the street, put that shit away" I told them. So I look out of my periph and the Police car is coming down to where I was. I'm kinda walking casually and then I  duck behind a tree when the timing is right. Police Car goes down that street, then 180's it back to the station.

I think I saved my life today. Not from the cops, bu from my mommy   happydood;
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

rdl

superclucky

You are so adorable with your nigra language. <3
kewns are smelly

Wrench

Nice job Bushy. Way to be pro.

Walter

My friends got arrested for stealing alcohol from the grocery store. I was wondering how long it would take until they got caught.  doodthing;

Veal

We put construction barrels blocking off someone's driveway last night because we're stupid and then got chased by their neighbors.

Mettalik

I was arrested at work before, but never charged!  n_u

YPrrrr

At least you're still a minor if you had been caught, but still... close one

Socks

Further proof that racial profiling would have worked.

l a c e y

You did not almost get arrested you retard. Not even close.
That story wasn't worth telling.

Bushy

Quote from: laylay on June 10, 2009, 11:18:00 AM
You did not almost get arrested you retard. Not even close.
That story wasn't worth telling.
Isn't vandalism an offense that can get you arrested? Oh wait, I already know the answer to that, and it is yes. So if I HAD been caught, I would've been arrested madood;
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Nyerp

l a c e y

No, considering you didn't do anything. Plus you would probably just get a warning or something. Plus that wasn't even close. You remind me of that Kevin kid. Which leads me to believe you are terribly annoying.

Samus Aran

Quote from: laylay on June 10, 2009, 01:08:29 PM
No, considering you didn't do anything. Plus you would probably just get a warning or something. Plus that wasn't even close. You remind me of that Kevin kid. Which leads me to believe you are terribly annoying.

Shut up, seriously.

Infel

Quote from: laylay on June 10, 2009, 01:08:29 PM

Shut the fuck up, you stupid whore.

Go Up