October 16, 2024, 01:58:10 PM

1,531,334 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

pick on Hïro day

Started by Lex Luthor, June 09, 2009, 06:33:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LCK

Quote from: Trav on June 09, 2009, 07:39:02 PM
news flash: it's just the internet
what do you mean "just"

Travis

Quote from: Trevor on June 09, 2009, 07:39:52 PM
what do you mean "just"
i mean it's pretty much just an anonymous online community, and many people seem to take it much more seriously

Slim

Quote from: RDX on June 09, 2009, 07:37:26 PM
Outsider is dead anyways. We've all devolved into the very same overly sensitive NSiders we used to despise. And we have no activity and no one is funny and yeah we're dead.

One day, NSider will return, and when that day comes, Outsider will rise from the ashes with a vengeance.

THE POWER OF GOD

Quote from: Hïro on June 09, 2009, 07:38:07 PMI just don't like people being actual jackasses to other people for no reason.

And I don't like people being actual dumbasses for no reason.

All of us have our pet peeves, I guess. ;)
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Hiro

Quote from: Slim on June 09, 2009, 07:36:48 PM
Aw, how cute. Are you two a team now? Well, it is a cruel world out there, and I guess stupid shits need to stick together. This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship between you guys! Warms my heart. giggle;

Some things in life are just a mystery. ;)
Honestly dude, I don't find it funny. The only things I have ever seen you say to anyone are total asswipe comments that really just aren't funny. I probably wouldn't have a rpoblem with you if you tried acting like an intelligent human being every once in a while instead of a completely asanine troll, but I've yet to see that happen.

LCK

Quote from: Trav on June 09, 2009, 07:41:00 PM
i mean it's pretty much just an anonymous online community, and many people seem to take it much more seriously
um no, it's serious business here

Lex Luthor

What is NSider and Outsider?
Why am i still here?

Hiro

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on June 09, 2009, 07:39:28 PM
don' try to back up my argument it weakens them
-1 self esteem

Quote from: Trav on June 09, 2009, 07:41:00 PM
I agree with you. but at the same time, just because this is the internet, does that make it okay for people to act the way they do? Would it be okay if they did that in real life?

Quote from: Slim on June 09, 2009, 07:41:17 PM
And I don't like people being actual dumbasses for no reason.

All of us have our pet peeves, I guess. ;)
Yeah, but I don't put other people down for no reason whatsoever.

Daddy

Quote from: Slim on June 09, 2009, 07:41:17 PM
One day, NSider will return, and when that day comes, Outsider will rise from the ashes with a vengeance.

THE POWER OF GOD
outsider had to adjust itself for NSider2 so it just adjusted its quality to match. hocuspocus;
Quote from: Trevor on June 09, 2009, 07:43:01 PM
um no, it's serious business here
srs

Quote from: JaleelWhite320 on June 09, 2009, 07:44:31 PM
What is NSider and Outsider?
nintendo's forums and a book

Lex Luthor

Why am i still here?

Slim

Quote from: Hïro on June 09, 2009, 07:41:46 PM
Honestly dude, I don't find it funny. The only things I have ever seen you say to anyone are total asswipe comments that really just aren't funny. I probably wouldn't have a rpoblem with you if you tried acting like an intelligent human being every once in a while instead of a completely asanine troll, but I've yet to see that happen.

Yo dude, I like how yous be givin' to me straight, man. Mad respect. You talk right from the heart, and I like that, dog. We could all learn somethin' from you, that's for sure.
nigga

Quote from: Hïro on June 09, 2009, 07:44:45 PMYeah, but I don't put other people down for no reason whatsoever.

That makes two of us. I always have a reason.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Travis

Quote from: Hïro on June 09, 2009, 07:44:45 PM
does that make it okay for people to act the way they do?
yes

QuoteWould it be okay if they did that in real life?

this isn't real life

Infel

Quote from: RDX on June 09, 2009, 07:37:26 PM
Outsider is dead anyways. We've all devolved into the very same overly sensitive NSiders we used to despise. And we have no activity and no one is funny and yeah we're dead.
I never realized that's why I joined.

Daddy

uh technically it is.

and oh look a new member

ok back to my point uh it is "real life". uh if you wanted to be a woman in a mmo or some shit and be a total dick sure, that's not real life andi t's a virtual world.

a forum is not a virtual world. that being said you shouldn't take what random people you dont care about say seriously. online or offline.

Hiro

Quote from: Trav on June 09, 2009, 07:49:53 PM
yes
this isn't real life
Yes, but these are real people talking to each other, so I think that public etiquette should still apply.

Daddy

Quote from: Hïro on June 09, 2009, 07:53:36 PM
Yes, but these are real people talking to each other, so I think that public etiquette should still apply.
slim's from the boston area.

that is our public etiquette.

Go Up