October 16, 2024, 02:32:57 PM

1,531,334 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

pick on Hïro day

Started by Lex Luthor, June 09, 2009, 06:33:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lex Luthor

Quote from: Slim on June 09, 2009, 07:16:35 PM
ya i know all teh meanies just keep pickin on poor wittle hiro. ;___; gosh its so vicious and not nice and stuff and makes me rly sad. saddood;

Jesus Christ, what is this this? Kindergarten? You're such a fucking tool, jaleel. It's embarrassing.

glad you liked it!!! n_u
Why am i still here?

Hiro

Quote from: Slim on June 09, 2009, 07:16:35 PM
ya i know all teh meanies just keep pickin on poor wittle hiro. ;___; gosh its so vicious and not nice and stuff and makes me rly sad. saddood;

Jesus Christ, what is this this? Kindergarten? You're such a fucking tool, jaleel. It's embarrassing.
I'm sorry, but why do you have to be such a dick to the poor kid? What did he ever do to you, honestly?

Slim, I'll never understand why you insist on being a total jackass.

Lex Luthor

Quote from: Hïro on June 09, 2009, 07:24:31 PM
I'm sorry, but why do you have to be such a dick to the poor kid? What did he ever do to you, honestly?

Whaaat Hes just haveing fun with me its hilarious. XD
Why am i still here?

Hiro

Travis

i think jaleel is a special ed kid

rdl

Hiro learn to lighten up.

That's probably why Outsider is ultimately better than Boyah. You guys all take everything incredibly seriously and get hurt when you're called "horse face" or "faggot" or "kid who has no life".

Just...lighten up. For once. The best users here are the ones who can go along with a joke and who aren't moody all the time.

Lex Luthor

Quote from: Trav on June 09, 2009, 07:30:14 PM
i think jaleel is a special ed kid

As special as special Sauce

Quote from: RDX on June 09, 2009, 07:32:00 PM

That's probably why Outsider is ultimately better than Boyah. You guys all take everything incredibly seriously and get hurt when you're called "horse face" or "faggot" or "kid who has no life".

Just...lighten up. For once. The best users here are the ones who can go along with a joke and who aren't moody all the time.

This.
Why am i still here?

Daddy

Outsider wouldn't have activity without Boyah because 90% of the threads are de-railed into "lol boyah sux"

Travis

ME##

Slim

Quote from: JaleelWhite320 on June 09, 2009, 07:19:58 PM

glad you liked it!!! n_u

it's like you live to please me!!! ^___^

Quote from: Hïro on June 09, 2009, 07:24:31 PM

Aw, how cute. Are you two a team now? Well, it is a cruel world out there, and I guess stupid shits need to stick together. This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship between you guys! Warms my heart. giggle;

Some things in life are just a mystery. ;)

Quote from: JaleelWhite320 on June 09, 2009, 07:27:40 PM

Whaaat Hes just haveing fun with me its hilarious. XD

lol

good one. i laughed, i have to admit.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

rdl

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on June 09, 2009, 07:36:12 PM
Outsider wouldn't have activity without Boyah because 90% of the threads are de-railed into "lol boyah sux"
Outsider is dead anyways. We've all devolved into the very same overly sensitive NSiders we used to despise. And we have no activity and no one is funny and yeah we're dead.

Hiro

You guys all take everything incredibly seriously and get hurt when you're called "horse face" or "faggot" or "kid who has no life".
No, I agree entirely with you. I just don't like people being actual jackasses to other people for no reason.

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on June 09, 2009, 07:36:12 PM
thumbup;

Travis

news flash: it's just the internet

Daddy

Quote from: RDX on June 09, 2009, 07:32:00 PMjust...lighten up. For once. The best users here are the ones who can go along with a joke and who aren't moody all the time.
i forgot to reply to this.

I'm moody all of the time but not in the way that you're desribing. akudood;
Quote from: RDX on June 09, 2009, 07:37:26 PM
Outsider is dead anyways. We've all devolved into the very same overly sensitive NSiders we used to despise. And we have no activity and no one is funny and yeah we're dead.
hocuspocus;
Quote from: Hïro on June 09, 2009, 07:38:07 PM
thumbup;
don' try to back up my argument it weakens them

Go Up