October 16, 2024, 02:35:12 PM

1,531,334 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

pick on Hïro day

Started by Lex Luthor, June 09, 2009, 06:33:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lex Luthor

is today pick on Hïro day or what every comment i see responding to him sounds mean. Hïro sounds like a nice guy so why pick on him?
Why am i still here?

rdl

Let's pick on Jaleel instead.

Hiro

lol thank you jaleel  cjlubdoods;

Infel

His opinion is the only thing he allows to exist.

Unfortunately, his postcount is the only thing that's mighty about him, so he doesn't get past annoying.

Lex Luthor

Why am i still here?

rdl

Whoa, how the hell did you get so many posts Hïro?

I didn't even have that many posts on NSider after 2 or 3 years

Hiro

Quote from: SBKT on June 09, 2009, 06:36:36 PM
His opinion is the only thing he allows to exist.
Uh.... what? Please explain.  doodhuh;

Quote from: RDX on June 09, 2009, 06:39:25 PM

... I'm on here like every day, and I kinda talk a lot.

I think on Nsider I got up to like... 10,000 posts or so. I was a Mr. Saturn  hocuspocus;

Infel

To explain, I need examples, so I can point out your stupid Licorice thread wherein you ridiculed people who didn't agree with you about red vines.

Hiro

Quote from: SBKT on June 09, 2009, 06:41:15 PM
To explain, I need examples, so I can point out your stupid Licorice thread wherein you ridiculed people who didn't agree with you about red vines.
.... what?  akudood;
I put the poll there for a reason, to hear what other's opinions were. I still wanted to point out how disgusting I find Twizzlers. And uh... if I did ridicule anyone (which I don't believe I did), I was kidding around.

Daddy

Quote from: RDX on June 09, 2009, 06:39:25 PM

srs that is so many post baddood;

Infel

Quote from: Hïro on June 09, 2009, 06:43:43 PM
.... what?  akudood;
I put the poll there for a reason, to hear what other's opinions were. I still wanted to point out how disgusting I find Twizzlers. And uh... if I did ridicule anyone (which I don't believe I did), I was kidding around.
I don't kid, I don't assume anyone else kids. Sarcasm does not belong in text form without proper italix.
That's the only example I can think of anyways, and I noted in the videogame section, you spent a large portion of time QQing about how Metroid Prime was shitty, meanwhile so many cases were made against you and your uncontrollable penis in specific.

rdl

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on June 09, 2009, 06:44:44 PM
srs that is so many post baddood;
i cant pick on you because i know you're insane

but hiro is just hiro

Hiro

Quote from: SBKT on June 09, 2009, 06:47:19 PM
I don't kid, I don't assume anyone else kids. Sarcasm does not belong in text form without proper italix.
That's the only example I can think of anyways, and I noted in the videogame section, you spent a large portion of time QQing about how Metroid Prime was shitty, meanwhile so many cases were made against you and your uncontrollable penis in specific.
When did I say Metroid Prime was shitty? It's an okay game.
Also, as I have already said, I don't do sarcasm on the internet.

Damn, get off my case.  madood;

rdl

Slim

ya i know all teh meanies just keep pickin on poor wittle hiro. ;___; gosh its so vicious and not nice and stuff and makes me rly sad. saddood;

Jesus Christ, what is this this? Kindergarten? You're such a fucking tool, jaleel. It's embarrassing.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Go Up