October 19, 2024, 02:25:27 AM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah decision poll: block Sam from the pictures board?

Started by Feynman, June 08, 2009, 05:12:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Block her from posting on the board?

Yes.
No.
Go Down

Paul

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on June 11, 2009, 05:48:00 PM
this

no i meant he quoted you but didn't say anything

My response went for both of you.
Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on June 11, 2009, 05:45:34 PM
You also seemed to jump right on his bandwagon of picking on her in the picture thread.  doodhuh;

and what were you quoting from strongbad

I picked on Sam one time, at the time Bassir wasn't there. I just felt like picking on Sam because of her stupid pictures and her cosplay shit. I'm not a mean asshole. Just because we have similar personalities doesn't mean we have the same opinion.

Daddy

Quote from: Paul on June 11, 2009, 06:23:46 PM
My response went for both of you.
then why did you quote him after your reply baddood;

QuoteI picked on Sam one time, at the time Bassir wasn't there. I just felt like picking on Sam because of her stupid pictures and her cosplay shit. I'm not a mean asshole. Just because we have similar personalities doesn't mean we have the same opinion.
Bassir wasn't logged in at the moment but he had been giving her shit for the few days before it.  You got pissed because she posted a picture of her doing a hobby she has.
I don't think prior to that she brought up your hobby of rollercoasterism. Was there really a need to attack her for hers?

Paul

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on June 11, 2009, 06:26:16 PM
then why did you quote him after your reply baddood;
Bassir wasn't logged in at the moment but he had been giving her shit for the few days before it.  You got pissed because she posted a picture of her doing a hobby she has.
I don't think prior to that she brought up your hobby of rollercoasterism. Was there really a need to attack her for hers?

No I wasn't mad at her, no where near it. I was just annoyed with cosplay, not her. Bassir had nothing to do with what I said. I personally liked Sam but she spams the picture topic like there's no tomorrow.

Hiro

Quote from: Paul on June 11, 2009, 06:39:36 PM
No I wasn't mad at her, no where near it. I was just annoyed with cosplay, not her. Bassir had nothing to do with what I said. I personally liked Sam but she spams the picture topic like there's no tomorrow.
and how exactly is posting pictures in the picture thread spamming? goonish

Paul

Quote from: Hïro on June 11, 2009, 06:42:51 PM
and how exactly is posting pictures in the picture thread spamming? goonish

Not her pictures, just the fact that she's in that topic more than any other topic. I'd like to see her more in these topics.

Chris (JayJay)

Someone is taking the internet a little too seriously. Step back from the keyboard, step outside, yes, outside and inhale the air.

FAMY2

Paul

Quote from: PARROTHEAD on June 11, 2009, 06:54:09 PM
Someone is taking the internet a little too seriously. Step back from the keyboard, step outside, yes, outside and inhale the air.

I'm not taking anyone seriously. But I hope JMV isn't taking this seriously, like Sam did.

Daddy

Quote from: Paul on June 11, 2009, 07:05:31 PM
I'm not taking anyone seriously. But I hope JMV isn't taking this seriously, like Sam did.
no i'm not raging over it just find it a little annoying.

i'm not going to lose sleep or stop talking to anyone over it baddood;

Infel

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on June 11, 2009, 07:06:56 PM

Like me.

Feynman

This is what three years of knowing Bassir does to someone. spam;

Paul

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on June 11, 2009, 07:06:56 PM

Alright.

Chris (JayJay)

Quote from: Paul on June 11, 2009, 07:05:31 PM

Never said you were, I was just saying someone is taking the internet too seriously. spam;

Tri4se

there should be a board just for sam's pictures

i'd post there

The spy who loves you

Go Up