October 19, 2024, 12:33:57 AM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah decision poll: block Sam from the pictures board?

Started by Feynman, June 08, 2009, 05:12:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Block her from posting on the board?

Yes.
No.
Go Down

Feynman

This is serious. I want to know how you guys feel on this issue.

wawi

Feynman

Det in F♯ Major

Yeah, it's gotten out-of-hand lately with her posting excessively in that thread.  doodhuh;
Don't block her, but she just needs to know that she needs to chill out and not so post so many every single day.  psyduck;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Skylark

I don't really understand why it would bother anybody.
the book of right on

ME##

Quote from: Skylark on June 08, 2009, 05:17:59 PM
I don't really understand why it would bother anybody.

I don't know, it's just seeing five or more pictures of her day is annoying.  Oh and 'You're so pretty, Sam. :3'.

Travis

Quote from: Canard Diapason Funambule on June 08, 2009, 05:19:51 PM
I don't know, it's just seeing five or more pictures of her day is annoying.  Oh and 'You're so pretty, Sam. :3'.
what he said

Skylark

the book of right on

Daddy

Quote from: Canard Diapason Funambule on June 08, 2009, 05:19:51 PM
just tell hiro and geno to stop posting akudood;

Hiro

No, because I enjoy most of them, and she's one of the few people that actually posts pictures in the picture thread.

I also like how you called it the picture board, because that's pretty much the only thing that board is used for.  hocuspocus;

Travis

Quote from: Hïro on June 08, 2009, 05:23:14 PM
No, because I enjoy most of them, and she's one of the few people that actually posts pictures in the picture thread.

I also like how you called it the picture board, because that's pretty much the only thing that board is used for.  hocuspocus;
WEIRDO

Hiro

Travis

Travis

Go Up