October 19, 2024, 02:29:36 AM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah decision poll: block Sam from the pictures board?

Started by Feynman, June 08, 2009, 05:12:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Block her from posting on the board?

Yes.
No.
Go Down

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Daddy

Quote from: Paul on June 11, 2009, 04:28:07 PM
What purpose do you have for saying this?
Yours and Bassir's buttfuck fest of not being able to think independently of one another got annoying 2 weeks ago.

Feynman

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on June 11, 2009, 05:03:16 PM
Yours and Bassir's buttfuck fest of not being able to think independently of one another got annoying 2 weeks ago.

What's the matter, never had friends?

Paul

You think I can't make decisions for myself because I said "Shut up" to Hippo?

Thyme

Quote from: Paul on June 11, 2009, 05:11:44 PM

I don't really see the relevence either, but telling Hippo to shut up is just something you shouldn't do to begin with. hocuspocus;

unless he goes on a weird philosophical tirade then you just slap him behind the head and he should get back to normal again maps;

Paul

Quote from: Thyme on June 11, 2009, 05:17:29 PM
I don't really see the relevence either, but telling Hippo to shut up is just something you shouldn't do to begin with. hocuspocus;

unless he goes on a weird philosophical tirade then you just slap him behind the head and he should get back to normal again maps;

It should've been said.
Quote from: Hippo P. Otamus on June 10, 2009, 10:00:16 PM
No.  She's the best thing you guys have.

She's no where near the best thing we have. There are better members on this site.

Daddy

Quote from: Paul on June 11, 2009, 05:11:44 PM
Because you can't disagree with Bassir and act like his lapdog. It has nothing to do with what you said to Hippo.
If you're that bothered about Sam posting pictures stop bitching and use the damn ignore feature.
Quote from: Bassir on June 11, 2009, 05:10:56 PM
What's the matter, never had friends?
You're an idiot. psyduck;

strongbad

I'm so glad that somebody finally pointed this out.
Seriously it's so annoying.

Paul

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on June 11, 2009, 05:24:25 PM
Because you can't disagree with Bassir and act like his lapdog. It has nothing to do with what you said to Hippo.
If you're that bothered about Sam posting pictures stop bitching and use the damn ignore feature. You're an idiot. psyduck;

Okay so you're annoyed with the fact that I voted yes? Bassir and I don't agree on everything, when he asks for opinion that's what I give him. You're the idiot here.
Quote from: Henry Hatsworth on June 11, 2009, 05:35:38 PM
I'm so glad that somebody finally pointed this out.
Seriously it's so annoying.

Daddy

Quote from: Paul on June 11, 2009, 05:42:57 PM
Okay so you're annoyed with the fact that I voted yes? Bassir and I don't agree on everything, when he asks for opinion that's what I give him. You're the idiot here.
You also seemed to jump right on his bandwagon of picking on her in the picture thread.  doodhuh;

and what were you quoting from strongbad

the shortest route to the sea

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

strongbad

Quote from: Paul on June 11, 2009, 05:42:57 PM

No, it's the fact that you guys have an identical personality so instead of one annoying asshole there's two and it's pushing the limits.

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on June 11, 2009, 05:45:34 PM
and what were you quoting from strongbad

i quoted from you  baddood;

Daddy

Quote from: Henry Hatsworth on June 11, 2009, 05:46:52 PM
No, it's the fact that you guys have an identical personality so instead of one annoying asshole there's two and it's pushing the limits.
this

Quotei quoted from you  baddood;
no i meant he quoted you but didn't say anything

strongbad

l a c e y

Go Up