September 18, 2024, 03:16:28 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Nintendo at E3

Started by The artist formally known, June 02, 2009, 04:32:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Infel

Hiro

Infel

Fuck. I hate the Matte, and I want Glossy. After a while you can't see fingerprints anymore anyways.

Hiro

Quote from: SBKT on June 04, 2009, 06:10:33 PM
Fuck. I hate the Matte, and I want Glossy. After a while you can't see fingerprints anymore anyways.
true, and matte is harder to clean.

strongbad

Quote from: SBKT on June 04, 2009, 06:10:33 PM

Glossy sucks for people who have really sweaty hands like me and most other gamers :(

The artist formally known

Quote from: Henry Hatsworth on June 04, 2009, 06:21:32 PM
Glossy sucks for people who have really sweaty hands like me and most other gamers :(
They stay nice longer in my opinion.

Thyme

So, has anyone mentionned Scribblenauts yet?

FUCKING GAME OF THE YEAR badass

I'd buy a DS just for that. Then I'd summon stuff for hours on the title screen. giggle;

StarPilot

Quote from: Thyme on June 05, 2009, 11:09:11 PM
So, has anyone mentionned Scribblenauts yet?

FUCKING GAME OF THE YEAR badass

I'd buy a DS just for that. Then I'd summon stuff for hours on the title screen. giggle;
And then in 2010 the other game of the year will come out aka GOLDEN SUN DS hocuspocus;

I mean FFS we finally get a sequel to one of the best GBA RPGs and no one has mentioned it yet in this thread (first post excluded). I will summon Charon and down all of you. baddood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: reefer on June 02, 2009, 04:38:20 PM
My girlfriend is going to love Super Mario Galaxy 2 and New Super Mario Brothers Wii, I'm sort of excited. And finally they're handing Metroid Prime to someone new because MP3 was so lame.

1.) It's not Metroid Prime.
2.) Metroid Prime 3 did not suck.

The artist formally known

June 06, 2009, 12:50:40 AM #55 Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 12:54:25 AM by reefer
Quote from: Kaz on June 06, 2009, 12:49:20 AM
1.) It's not Metroid Prime.
2.) Metroid Prime 3 did not suck.
It sucked for a Nintendo highlight game, like Galaxy, Pikimin, Metroid Fusion, Windwaker. Those all rule.

Maybe I over hyped it.

Infel

It does seem a tad overhyped, but it was still decent.

What sucks is Nintendo itself.

FUCK GIVE ME F-ZERO. Someone check for a petition.

Zach

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

rdl

Quote from: Geno on June 06, 2009, 09:35:58 PM
It was much better than Echoes
Play Echoes again.

The first time sucks, but after that's it's actually pretty good.

Go Up