July 20, 2024, 05:58:44 AM

1,531,280 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Nintendo at E3

Started by The artist formally known, June 02, 2009, 04:32:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Oh

Cookie

I was hoping they would announce something that would make me want to buy a Wii.   saddood;

The artist formally known

My girlfriend is going to love Super Mario Galaxy 2 and New Super Mario Brothers Wii, I'm sort of excited. And finally they're handing Metroid Prime to someone new because MP3 was so lame.

Oh

Quote from: reefer on June 02, 2009, 04:38:20 PM
My girlfriend is going to love Super Mario Galaxy 2 and New Super Mario Brothers Wii, I'm sort of excited. And finally they're handing Metroid Prime to someone new because MP3 was so lame.
You're exited because shes going to suck your dick and not because of the games right?

Quote from: Lwar on June 02, 2009, 04:39:45 PM
You're exited because shes going to suck your dick and not because of the games right?
Pretty much

Two Resident Evils for the Wii? Cool

strongbad

NSMB2 looks great. I hope it has a level creator (I doubt it).

Hiro

Quote from: Henry Hatsworth on June 02, 2009, 05:23:27 PM
NSMB2 looks great. I hope it has a level creator (I doubt it).
It won't, I'm 100% sure. But indeed, it does look very fun.
I'm really hoping it's only like 30$ or 40$ though.

Hiro

Quote from: Hïro on June 02, 2009, 05:27:16 PM
It won't, I'm 100% sure. But indeed, it does look very fun.
I'm really hoping it's only like 30$ or 40$ though.
It will be $50.

Level creator isn't completely out of the question, see Brawl. Probably won't be powerful much like Brawl's if there is one.

Geno

Why do we only have this for Nintendo
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Quote from: Geno on June 02, 2009, 06:17:01 PM
Why do we only have this for Nintendo
Because the other two don't have crap for news. PSP Go, wow oh my god... don't care.

Geno

Quote from: reefer on June 02, 2009, 06:25:36 PM
Because the other two don't have crap for news. PSP Go, wow oh my god... don't care.
LOL and Nintendo did?
Both Microsoft and Sony had waaay more exciting news
I literally came when I saw the Modern Warfare 2 gameplay
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Oh

Quote from: reefer on June 02, 2009, 06:25:36 PM
Nintendo's press conference was the worst one, the new Metroid game was the only good thing about it. Sony had The Last Guardian, God of War III, Final Fantasy XIII and XIV, Uncharted 2, Metal Gear for the PSP, Resident Evil for the PSP, new Rockstar exclusive game announced, motion controller demo, Gran Turismo, Final Fantasy VII for PSN, Assassin's Creed 2, and some other small ones. Microsoft also had a lot of pretty neat stuff.

Go Up