September 19, 2024, 02:06:04 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

E3 Thread

Started by strongbad, May 31, 2009, 01:53:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Quote from: Geno on June 02, 2009, 01:31:32 PM
ITS NOT SHADOW OF THE COLLOSSUS THOUGH
I remember reading an article in EGM waaaay back about a PS3 SotC with co op and shit
Um, SotC with co-op was Nico, the prototype for Shadow of the Colossus, back in like 2004 or something  doodhuh;

Geno

Quote from: Hïro on June 02, 2009, 01:38:38 PM
Um, SotC with co-op was Nico, the prototype for Shadow of the Colossus, back in like 2004 or something  doodhuh;
Hiro shut the fuck up
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

l a c e y

Quote from: Geno on June 02, 2009, 01:36:39 PM
its because my tailbone broke
Lacey we've known about that for about 2 months now

I KNOW BUT I CAN'T WITHHOLD MY EXCITEMENT ANY LONGER

wawi

I missed Sony's.
What was so good about it?

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: C-Note on June 02, 2009, 01:41:24 PM
I missed Sony's.
What was so good about it?
Everything  bassir;

wawi

Geno

Quote from: C-Note on June 02, 2009, 01:42:55 PM
Anything relatively new announced?
Final Fantasy 14 MMO
New MGS
etc etc
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Classic

Nintendo didn't have a bad E3 for Wii.

New Metroid Wii. New Super Mario Galaxy. New Super Mario Bros. Wii. Sin and Punishment 2. Red Steel 2. Dead Space Extraction. Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles. Silent Hill: Shattered Memories. The Conduit.

9 Hardcore titles. That's more shown at E3 since the Wii launched than ever before.  hocuspocus;

Oh

Quote from: ENDIVE! on June 02, 2009, 02:04:34 PM

New Metroid Wii. New Super Mario Galaxy. New Super Mario Bros. Wii. Sin and Punishment 2. Red Steel 2. Dead Space Extraction. Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles. Silent Hill: Shattered Memories. The Conduit.

9 Hardcore titles. That's more shown at E3 since the Wii launched than ever before.  hocuspocus;
Too bad I sold my Wii and Uncharted 2 alone destroys all those titles.  hocuspocus;
Still, this years E3 wasn't as bad as last years, but still pretty disappointing with no Pikmin, F-Zero, Mother, Zelda, or even a Contra for the Wii.

Hiro

Quote from: ENDIVE! on June 02, 2009, 02:04:34 PM

New Metroid Wii.You are correct. New Super Mario Galaxy.Looks exactly the same and isn't just for hardcore gamers New Super Mario Bros. Wii. not hardcore at all.Sin and Punishment 2. not shown as far as i sawRed Steel 2. cool, but not nintendoDead Space Extraction.sucks Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles.sucks Silent Hill: Shattered Memories.meh The Conduit.sucks

So 4 good games, 2 of which are hardcore

KonohaShinobi

NSMB Wii, Not Hardcore?

lol what? Watch this trailer good sir: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fURtgR8kKP4

This does  NSMB Wii justice better than the conference which made it look like a shitty rehash with co-op. Penguin Suit looks cool, Koopa kids make a return, and there are some new enemies, plus the platforming with those random movements look hardcore as fuck. Well, it depends on your definition of Hardcore, but hardcore to me has always been mario games, they always up the ante in terms of difficulty.

And SMG2 will be cool, like SMG1 but with different planets and YOSHI. Plus, we haven't seen that much of SMG2 to judge it anyway. Dead Space Extraction looks like a scary ass on-rails shooter, watch the new E3 trailer bro. And the Conduit looks cool too and will be great for those Wii-owners who have been hoping for a hardcore shooter on the Wii.

Hiro

June 02, 2009, 03:36:41 PM #42 Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 03:41:48 PM by Hïro
Kono, you are such an NSider  :3

Don't get me wrong, NSMBWii looks fun, but not hardcore. I don't usually consider Mario games hardcore, they're very accessible and popular with non-gamers.
SMG2 was kind of a disappointment for me. It looks good and all, but there was nothing new or interesting about it other than Yoshis. The levels and boss battles all looked exactly the same.
Dead Space Extraction i definitely not my cup of tea. The Conduit looks way overrated, and very generic. For Wii shooters, I'm placing my bets on Sin & Punishment 2 and Red Steel 2.

Oh

Once you play LBP, all other platformers sidescrollers suck. The Conduit is going to suck since it's no where to compare with the other FPS games, Red Steel was horrible and doubt the second one will be any better. Get a 360 or PS3 you WIi owners.

Commander Fuckass

Final Fantasy VII is on PSN  n_u

Go Up