July 20, 2024, 05:30:43 AM

1,531,280 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

E3 Thread

Started by strongbad, May 31, 2009, 01:53:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Quote from: Cookie on June 02, 2009, 10:23:53 AM
Well, Nintendo's conference sucked.
other than Metroid  akudood;

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Cookie on June 02, 2009, 10:23:53 AM
Well, Nintendo's conference sucked.
New Metroid
Golden Sun DS
Mario Galaxy
super mario for Wii

Yeah they didn't suck as much as last year.  happydood;
Microsoft still sucked though
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Hiro

Quote from: kaykay on June 02, 2009, 10:29:05 AM
New Metroid
Golden Sun DS
Mario Galaxy
super mario for Wii

Yeah they didn't suck as much as last year.  happydood;
uhh microsoft blew nintendo out of the water. it wasn't amazing, but at least it wasn't extremely retarded.

And was that all Nintendo announced? Hmm... some of that should be good I guess....

Cookie

Quote from: kaykay on June 02, 2009, 10:29:05 AM
New Metroid
Golden Sun DS
Mario Galaxy
super mario for Wii

Yeah they didn't suck as much as last year.  happydood;

Only thing on that list I might want is Golden Sun DS. No Starfox, Pikmin, or Zelda that I was hoping for.

StarPilot

I'm hoping GoldenSunDS will be for the DS and not the DSi as I don't want to have to buy a new system for a single game when my DSphat still works just fine. If it ends up using character data like Lost Age did from the original game it'll have to use a GBA slot though, so I'm pretty sure it won't be a DSi exclusive.

Oh

Well, looks like Sony hands down had the best conference, then Microsoft, then Shittendo.

Hiro

Quote from: Lwar on June 02, 2009, 01:09:03 PM
Well, looks like Sony hands down had the best conference, then Microsoft, then Shittendo.
This.

Geno

WHERE THE FUCK IS SHADOW OF THE COLLOSSUS 2
IT WAS ANNOUNCED TO BE IN PRODUCTION BACK IN 06!
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Quote from: Geno on June 02, 2009, 01:21:11 PM
WHERE THE FUCK IS SHADOW OF THE COLLOSSUS 2
IT WAS ANNOUNCED TO BE IN PRODUCTION BACK IN 06!
The Last Guardian, dipshit.  doodthing;

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Quote from: Geno on June 02, 2009, 01:25:29 PM
what
Games by Team Ico:
Ico
Ico 2 (Shadow of the Colossus)
Ico 3 (The Last Guardian)

doodhuh;

Geno

Quote from: Hïro on June 02, 2009, 01:29:57 PM
Games by Team Ico:
Ico
Ico 2 (Shadow of the Colossus)
Ico 3 (The Last Guardian)

doodhuh;
ITS NOT SHADOW OF THE COLLOSSUS THOUGH
I remember reading an article in EGM waaaay back about a PS3 SotC with co op and shit

Commander Fuckass

Oh god Geno is butt hurt again  >.<

Also I want the new Metroid Game  giggle;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

l a c e y

ASSASSINS CREED 2 WOOOOOOOT

Geno

Quote from: kaykay on June 02, 2009, 01:33:57 PM
Oh god Geno is butt hurt again  >.<

Also I want the new Metroid Game  giggle;
its because my tailbone broke

Quote from: laylay on June 02, 2009, 01:34:03 PM
ASSASSINS CREED 2 WOOOOOOOT
Lacey we've known about that for about 2 months now

Go Up