September 05, 2024, 05:23:31 PM

1,531,308 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

E3 Thread

Started by strongbad, May 31, 2009, 01:53:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

May 31, 2009, 01:53:48 PM Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 06:22:06 AM by Henry Hatsworth
I'm expecting Nintendo to be good this year

Schedule:
Monday June 1st 12pm - 3pm (That's chicago time)
Microsoft press press conference

Monday June 1st 3pm - 9pm
EA & Ubisoft press conference

Tuesday June 2nd 10am - 3:30pm
Nintendo & Sony press conference

Tuesday June 2nd 5pm - 8pm
Day 1 coverage games featured:

Halo 3 Odst
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2
God Of War III
Assassin's Creed 2

Wednesday June 3rd 5pm - 8pm
Day 2 coverage games featured:

Final Fantasy XIII
Splinter Cell Conviction
Fight Night Round 4

Thursday June 4th 6pm - 8pm
No games listed so I assume it will be an E3 wrap up show with a few more game to be featured.

http://forums.g4tv.com/showthread.php?t=124055

Hiro

Well we already know a lot of Sony's stuff, and it seems like they have a lot of good stuff. Microsoft will probably be good but not great, as usual. I'm sure we'll get a few surprises from them, but nothing too huge. As for Nintendo, they could either do really amazing this year, or even worse than last years. D:

strongbad

I thought microsoft was pretty good last year

Geno

Quote from: Henry Hatsworth on May 31, 2009, 02:09:53 PM
I thought microsoft was pretty good last year
Oh god NXE avatars
Oh god Lips

no it wasn't too great. Sony's was the best
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Infel

There better be F-Zero or I'm going to be fucking pissed.

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on May 31, 2009, 03:24:17 PM
Oh god NXE avatars
Oh god Lips

no it wasn't too great. Sony's was the best

The upcoming games that were showcased were awesome, regardless of if they were announced at e3 or not
L4D
Fallout 3
GoW 2
Farcry 2
Bionic Commando
etc etc

The artist formally known

Quote from: SBKT on May 31, 2009, 03:27:20 PM
There better be F-Zero or I'm going to be fucking pissed.
Get ready to be pissed

strongbad

StarPilot

June 01, 2009, 02:47:05 PM #8 Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 02:55:42 PM by StarPilot
Left 4 Dead 2 = wat

This seems unusually quick for Valve to make a sequel for a game, even if it is supposed to have new melee weapons and an improved AI Director.

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/06/01/valve-details-left-4-dead-2-melee-combat-ai-director-2-0/

Methinks it's Valve trolling the internets again just like with the Sniper/Spy updates for TF2 a couple weeks back. I mean hell, it's been almost 2 years since HL2:Episode 2 was released and they still haven't even said much about Episode 3, let alone an actual release date.

Oh wow, I just noticed the trailer for it. baddood;

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/06/01/kill-southern-zombies-with-four-new-characters-in-left-4-dead-2/

Witch moves around a bit instead of just sitting there so cr0wning should be harder, you'll have to push through a narrow area where Infected are flooding through, and a new "boss" infected, the Charger, which looks like an infected that's in the process of transforming/deforming into a Tank as it has an arm the size of an office chair.

Geno

Microsofts conference was amazing.
I want Alan Wake
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

thezerofire

So looks like Halo CE pistol in ODST and Reach.

Commander Fuckass

Has Sony's started yet?  happydood;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Hiro

Claquesous

I was thinking maybe Sin and Punishment 2, which would've been fine.

QuoteAny objections, Lady?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOD

2010 can't come soon enough.

Cookie

Well, Nintendo's conference sucked.

Go Up