September 19, 2024, 02:22:57 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I'm tempted to get a DSi. Convince me.

Started by strongbad, May 25, 2009, 06:43:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Infel

strongbad

Infel

Quote from: Henry Hatsworth on May 31, 2009, 06:01:08 PM
CycloDS>AK2i
Ak2i = DS compatible. CycloDS still has a mountain of bugs. Plus, I heard Xc is coming out and 2i is ready.

strongbad

Quote from: SBKT on May 31, 2009, 10:20:08 PM
Ak2i = DS compatible. CycloDS still has a mountain of bugs. Plus, I heard Xc is coming out and 2i is ready.

Shut the fuck up you don't even have a CycloDS. I've never experienced a bug that directly had to do with the firmware. CycloDSi is coming out soon.

Infel

EDGE is a knockoff of CycloDS, bitch whine complain. Quit sucking their cock for a bit and try some other stuff on the market.

Classic

strongbad

Quote from: SBKT on June 01, 2009, 02:52:14 PM
EDGE is a knockoff of CycloDS, bitch whine complain. Quit sucking their cock for a bit and try some other stuff on the market.

With less features and a support team that releases less updates hocuspocus;

Infel

GJ for ignoring the rest of my post, dumbfuck.

strongbad

Quote from: SBKT on June 01, 2009, 05:28:34 PM
GJ for ignoring the rest of my post, dumbfuck.

You called me a whiner and said that i haven't tried the other products on the market.
I have tried DSTT, R4, and Acekard so I know what I'm talking about. I've also read numerous reviews on each flashcart, since when I was deciding which one to get I wanted to make the right choice.
Sure, I might be sucking up to team Cyclops, but their product is so much better than the competition that it's reasonable for me to do so.

Infel

...Why are you referencing DSTT and R4?

God, even I wouldn't look at those things.

strongbad

Quote from: SBKT on June 01, 2009, 09:00:34 PM
...Why are you referencing DSTT and R4?

God, even I wouldn't look at those things.

QuoteQuit sucking their cock for a bit and try some other stuff on the market.

The DSTT is actually a really nice Flashcart. Great compatibility and pretty good homebrew compatibility. For it's price, it's a steal.

Classic

Oh, there's a new game on the DSi shop channel that was added today. Mighty Flip CHAMPS!

Really good puzzle game, David.  giggle;

Infel

Quote from: Henry Hatsworth on June 01, 2009, 09:03:22 PM
The DSTT is actually a really nice Flashcart. Great compatibility and pretty good homebrew compatibility. For it's price, it's a steal.
The hardware is actually kinda shoddy, though. It falls apart like Korean parodyware.

Go Up