July 20, 2024, 05:29:20 AM

1,531,280 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Project Trico

Started by Nyerp, May 20, 2009, 07:48:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

May 20, 2009, 07:48:05 PM Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 12:40:27 PM by Nyerp
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF3fED8EXl4[/youtube]

This is real. And amazing.

ME##

It looks real, last year when Sony posted an opening for a job to work for Team Ico, they released an image of the first area you see in the video.  And it seems to be agree with Ueda when he said 'the essence of the game is similar to Ico' when he was asked about it back at GDC.

C.Mongler

I don't see why anyone would fake something so Team Ico- like. Regardless, I came.

Hiro

I hate you just for making my thread. This is why I need a PS3.

rdl

Video is a year old, btw

Hiro

What? baddood; Oh you mean the video was made a year ago, but not seem until now? I think I heard that. It should be interesting to see a much newer video at E3 then.

rdl

Yes, that's exactly what I mean baddood;

Hiro

You can kinda tell, some of the shading and character modeling is a bit screwy. But still, it's very beautiful and looks much cuter than previous games.

The artist formally known

it's like they got ico and made the main character ride a boss from shadow. cook

WHY DO THE GRAPHICS SUCK IN ALL THEIR GAMES? and lets do controls right.

Hiro

Well first off, this is just early footage. Second, Ico was a bit clunky, but still very pretty for it's time. As for Shadow of the Colossus, well that game is just plain beautiful. baddood;

Hiro

Oh and the controls are good too

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Hïro on May 21, 2009, 07:16:36 AM
As for Shadow of the Colossus, well that game is just plain beautiful. baddood;
from far off.

when you get close up, it looks bad.

Cookie

So wait what do you even do in the game? From that trailer it looks like you ride around on a rat monster and feed it barrels. Sounds real fun. baddood;

Oh

Am I the only one who think it looks like shit?  I mean, the graphics look outdated, and the character model looks ugly. Also, I don't see how the idea of riding on a giant rat and feeding it looks like too much fun.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lwar on May 21, 2009, 04:26:06 PM
Am I the only one who think it looks like shit?  I mean, the graphics look outdated, and the character model looks ugly. Also, I don't see how the idea of riding on a giant rat and feeding it looks like too much fun.

did u see the new cod it looks so tite

Go Up