September 05, 2024, 05:32:46 PM

1,531,308 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Tony Hawk Ride

Started by Hiro, May 14, 2009, 10:16:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

New Tony Hawk game was just announced. It comes with a skateboard peripheral. Looks pretty cool, check it out on Joystiq or something.

StarPilot

I just read this as well. GameTrailers also has a trailer for it, but it's like 50 seconds of skateboarding clips from major events and 10 seconds of actual gameplay.

Also, it's going to be for Wii, PS3, and 360.

Skylark

the book of right on

NOA_Haunted

Skate killed the Tony Hawk series.

Travis

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on May 15, 2009, 09:10:24 AM
Skate killed the Tony Hawk series.
i think tony hawk still has that fun aspect that skate really can't touch

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Trav on May 15, 2009, 10:09:35 AM
i think tony hawk still has that fun aspect that skate really can't touch
Tony Hawk sucks, now. I find Skate more fun than any Tony Hawk. Realism makes it better, in my opinion. Also, to do a kickflip all you have to do is flip your thumb, but in TH you have to press a button, then a direction, then another button. Not fun anymore.

Oh

Geno

Tony Hawk was an amazing game series until Underground 2
Underground 1 was probably my favorite with THPS3 being my second favorite  hocuspocus;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

thezerofire

I don't think this level of realism will actually stay fun for that long, personally.

Go Up