October 01, 2024, 12:31:16 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Okay how does this sound

Started by Hiro, May 17, 2009, 11:40:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

just1more

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on May 19, 2009, 09:35:11 AM
Because that is probably the most retarded thing I've heard of.

Every school I've been in has been multiple floors and completely indoors with maybe 2 buildings at most, and transfers between them were minimal.

Including your college/university?

At first, I really couldn't grasp the concept, but now I realize it would probably be sort of like a college campus. Just walk to class outside.

Geno

Go ahead if you want to be made fun of for a long time.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

Quote from: Dean Martin on May 19, 2009, 10:16:52 AM
Including your college/university?

At first, I really couldn't grasp the concept, but now I realize it would probably be sort of like a college campus. Just walk to class outside.
Uh the buildings on campus are different but even then it's not like 10 rooms.  It's a bunch of multi floor buildings with a lot of rooms and halls.

Oh

Your life must suck for you to really want to obtain that much attention to yourself. Seriously, you're an attention whore you faggot.  akudood;

Bolivian Army

you should just bring an unloaded gun

it will be hilarious

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Oh

Quote from: Bolivian Army on May 19, 2009, 11:34:25 AM
you should just bring an unloaded gun

it will be hilarious
And tell people to "GET ON THE FLOOR NOW", they will giggle so much after you tell them it wasn't loaded.  n_u

Kalahari Inkantation

one of my schools was kind of like that

There was a main building that was like a regular, closed school, but spread throughout the campus were much smaller buildings with no hallways connecting them, unless you want to count a deck as a hallway. I spent the first half of the day in the main building, and in the second half I had to go outdoors to get to my next classes. I thought it was fun. baddood;

9th grade was so awesome cjlubdoods;

Geno

Quote from: Lwar on May 19, 2009, 11:32:08 AM
Your life must suck for you to really want to obtain that much attention to yourself. Seriously, you're an attention whore you faggot.  akudood;
This
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

l a c e y

KAY WAIT!

are there halls in the buildings?

Hiro

No halls, the doors are on the outside. the only indoor school I've had was in elementary school. and i'm not doing it for attention, but rather for my own entertainment

Samus Aran

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on May 19, 2009, 09:35:11 AM
Because that is probably the most retarded thing I've heard of.

Every school I've been in has been multiple floors and completely indoors with maybe 2 buildings at most, and transfers between them were minimal.

It's not retarded, it's efficient. Why the fuck would they waste money building more enclosed space when they can space out separate buildings? It's hot and it never rains, so they might as well make use of it.

Daddy

Quote from: Kaz on May 19, 2009, 03:31:13 PM
It's not retarded, it's efficient. Why the fuck would they waste money building more enclosed space when they can space out separate buildings? It's hot and it never rains, so they might as well make use of it.
what about bombs kaz

or kids with guns kaz

or bad men kaz

Samus Aran

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on May 19, 2009, 03:32:47 PM
what about bombs kaz

or kids with guns kaz

or bad men kaz

Like it's any easier to get away from a kid with guns or bombs when you're cramped into hallways?

Daddy

Quote from: Kaz on May 19, 2009, 03:34:08 PM
Like it's any easier to get away from a kid with guns or bombs when you're cramped into hallways?
other way around.

less security.

You have a bunch of buildings to secure to make sure no one gets in instead of one huge building.

l a c e y

hall ways are way better.
i can't wrap my mind around a school with no halls.
it just defies the purpose of everything.
how do they expect you to socialize with everyone or see and know everyone?

Go Up