October 01, 2024, 12:31:44 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Okay how does this sound

Started by Hiro, May 17, 2009, 11:40:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Quote from: laylay on May 19, 2009, 05:39:31 PM
WTF then you have to haul around all your shit.
ALSO I have decided that I do not like your school at all.
lol ok

Samus Aran

superclucky

My school is like an X. n___n
It's severely underfunded since we only get 30 hard tissues per week and we don't have field trips and there's usually two bathrooms that are permanently closed and no air conditioning or wireless in the 11/12 building. <3
kewns are smelly

Hiro

Quote from: Stupid Fucking Slut on May 19, 2009, 06:06:05 PM
My school is like an X. n___n
It's severely underfunded since we only get 30 hard tissues per week and we don't have field trips and there's usually two bathrooms that are permanently closed and no air conditioning or wireless in the 11/12 building. <3
No wireless? Internet or phone?
What's a hard tissue, paper?

We don't have field trips either.

Oh and AZ is 51st in money spent per student maps;

Nyerp

oh my god that's so gay

reminds me of middle school when some of my classes were in trailers

superclucky

Quote from: Hïro on May 19, 2009, 06:09:26 PM
No wireless? Internet or phone?
What's a hard tissue, paper?

We don't have field trips either.

Oh and AZ is 51st in money spent per student maps;
We don't get much paper either. The teachers are restricted on it since we can't afford much. (We have to share a lot of times and borrow books from the community college.)

Also hard paper thing is that weird recycle paper that you use to clean up messes.

We have internet and phone, but it's all done with cables and we have clunky devices and phones. There's a retro sign to the bathroom though. n___n It has that little "Currently Used" in a neon-light fashion, but it doesn't work. We also have covered up doors and weird kiosks.
kewns are smelly

Skylark

Arizona education is awful, Sunnyslope administration is making the school pretty awful...

the book of right on

Hiro

How is the school administration making the school awful?

rdl

I want to grow a beard, put on a turban and stuff something shiny into my backpack for the first day of school next year.

But if I do that I'll get arrested and it'd end up being more of a nuisance than a funny :\

Skylark

Quote from: Hïro on May 19, 2009, 11:20:21 PM
How is the school administration making the school awful?

Ms. Reed in general.
Terrible, terrible woman.
And Whitehead is no good. Talk to any of your teachers who aren't afraid to be honest about how bad the administration is. Or just talk to Mr. Birk... or Parker or anybody equally outspoken.
the book of right on

Hiro

Lol, so basically you mean the people themselves are just dumbshits, i guess i can agree with that for the most part

Veal

Skylark

Quote from: Hïro on May 19, 2009, 11:24:37 PM
Lol, so basically you mean the people themselves are just dumbshits, i guess i can agree with that for the most part

Yes... the Sunnyslope administration... meaning the people that make up that administration. I like Zimmerman well enough. Just not Reed or Whitehead
the book of right on

Hiro

Zimmerman is pretty funny, but yeah.

Go Up