October 01, 2024, 12:43:41 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Okay how does this sound

Started by Hiro, May 17, 2009, 11:40:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

May 17, 2009, 11:40:06 PM Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 03:23:16 PM by reefer
For school next year i want a briefcase instead of a backpack, and I want to wear war paint on my face on the first day.

Samus Aran

Maybe instead you should tie a tiny flag to your dick and wave it around while you march through the halls. It would be just as stupid, but it would be a lot funnier and at least it would give people something to talk about.

Slim

Quote from: Kaz on May 17, 2009, 11:48:53 PM
Maybe instead you should tie a tiny flag to your dick and wave it around while you march through the halls. It would be just as stupid, but it would be a lot funnier and at least it would give people something to talk about.

Better yet, he could jump the roof of his school and pretend that he's flying. He'll be the talk of the school!
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Zach

Quote from: Kaz on May 17, 2009, 11:48:53 PM

Hell yeah.

And you could either pretend like you have a suitcase nuke or pretend like you have a lot of drug money.

Hiro

Joke's on you Kaz, we don't have hallways maps;

Zach

Quote from: Hïro on May 17, 2009, 11:54:52 PM

the goddamn hell you talking about willis

Samus Aran

Quote from: Hïro on May 17, 2009, 11:54:52 PM

oh yeah, arizona

well, do it anyway, i'm sure enough people will see you

Hiro

He said "while you march through the halls" and my school is all separate buildings

Zach

Quote from: Hïro on May 17, 2009, 11:58:38 PM
He said "while you march through the halls" and my school is all separate buildings

pictures please

Hiro

I'll post some tomorrow or something if possible. It's like there's 10 or so buildings with 5 or so classrooms on them. It's kinda like the hallways are outside.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Zach on May 18, 2009, 12:02:03 AM
pictures please

Why is this hard to believe? It's rather common in southwestern states. My elementary school in Sacramento didn't have any hallways either.

The artist formally known

Glue a piece of wood to one of your shoes.

Daddy

what the hell. you have no halls?

Skylark

a briefcase would just be inconvenient.
the book of right on

Hiro

Go Up