September 29, 2024, 03:21:50 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

so uh what should i do

Started by C.Mongler, May 14, 2009, 07:25:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

superclucky

Aww, she's really pretty. <3
kewns are smelly

Nyerp

Slim

Quote from: C Mongler on May 17, 2009, 08:03:19 PM
in other news arent we pretty  giggle;

Are your cheeks always rosy like a clown's or is that make-up?
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Sam

Quote from: C Mongler on May 17, 2009, 08:06:45 PM
So all of them?  giggle;

yeah, but some are worse than others...

[spoiler][/spoiler]
I quite enjoy that one.  giggle;

actually it's not too bad

I think you look more awkward because I'm trying to picture what's running through your mind :3

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=678255499#/photo.php?pid=3096778&id=732161857&ref=nf
that one's funny because it looks like you're squinting or osmething.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Zach

Quote from: C Mongler on May 17, 2009, 08:03:19 PM
in other news arent we pretty  giggle;

holy hell

i honestly would probably just stay in the relationship for sex

Slim

Quote from: Zach on May 17, 2009, 10:52:02 PM
holy hell

wow, i just lost, like, 50% of the respect i had for you. you're a worthless, no-good slut, and beyond the 'slut' statement, you're an idiot. :\
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Veal

Quote from: Zach on May 17, 2009, 10:52:02 PM
holy hell

Well you'd have to, you know, be in a relationship, first.

Zach

Quote from: Veal on May 17, 2009, 10:58:26 PM
Well you'd have to, you know, be in a relationship, first.

That's true. But this is all hypothetical - I don't even know what the girl's personality is like. That could make the relationship worthless.

Slim

Hey Zach, how'd things work out with that girl? You know, the one who likes to smoke weed and such?

Hiro

Wait yeah Zach what happened with that girl

Veal

Hey Slim, how'd thinks work out with that girl? You know, the... one.

wait maybe I was thinking of someone else.

Zach

Quote from: Slim on May 17, 2009, 11:01:02 PM
Hey Zach, how'd things work out with that girl? You know, the one who likes to smoke weed and such?

Uh, it turns out that she was high most of the time that we spoke and she never really gave me any second interest because I was ultimately unable to relate to her and her circle of smoking/fuck buddies. She got some boyfriend from out of town that smokes and apparently has a huge cock.

I realize now that it was stupid on my part to try and pursue a relationship with her because of how utterly immature she is. Her relationships aren't about how compatible she is with someone - it's all about if you smoke weed and can fuck her goddamn brains out. She admitted to not liking one of her ex-boyfriends at all but stayed with him for months because of his cock. She wasn't interested in me at all except as a friend she could occasionally talk about politics or weird news stories with.

I'm over her and know that it's a good thing that I didn't ever try to get serious about dating her. Outside of some nice political discussions, we never really had any good conversations. Everything always went back to how high she got last night.

Besides, I'm not interested in dating someone who only wants me because I have a penis - I have to have an emotional connection. It's not about physical love for me - it's about the emotional love.

Veal

Slim

Quote from: Veal on May 17, 2009, 11:01:51 PM
Hey Slim, how'd thinks work out with that girl? You know, the... one.

wait maybe I was thinking of someone else.

Yeah, you probably were, considering that I don't discuss my personal life with you weirdos.

If anything, I ought to be commended for this.

Quote from: Zach on May 17, 2009, 11:13:06 PM
Uh, it turns out that she was high most of the time that we spoke and she never really gave me any second interest because I was ultimately unable to relate to her and her circle of smoking/fuck buddies. She got some boyfriend from out of town that smokes and apparently has a huge cock.

I realize now that it was stupid on my part to try and pursue a relationship with her because of how utterly immature she is. Her relationships aren't about how compatible she is with someone - it's all about if you smoke weed and can fuck her goddamn brains out. She admitted to not liking one of her ex-boyfriends at all but stayed with him for months because of his cock. She wasn't interested in me at all except as a friend she could occasionally talk about politics or weird news stories with.

I'm over her and know that it's a good thing that I didn't ever try to get serious about dating her. Outside of some nice political discussions, we never really had any good conversations. Everything always went back to how high she got last night.

Besides, I'm not interested in dating someone who only wants me because I have a penis - I have to have an emotional connection. It's not about physical love for me - it's about the emotional love.

what that's a shame.

so did you go to prom or what?

Zach

No, there wasn't anyone I really wanted to go with and I decided that without a date it would be a waste of my time.

I did meet a girl a while back and I thought that our initial conversation went really well, but I haven't heard back from her since, so I guess it wasn't as successful as I thought.

Go Up