October 06, 2024, 10:29:14 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Kojima's next game.

Started by ME##, May 13, 2009, 03:13:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Geno

Quote from: Thyme on May 26, 2009, 07:16:00 PM
Les contenus téléchargeables de Fallout 3 arrivent, monsieur. hocuspocus;

The GTA IV ones are pretty much guaranteed to be ported eventually too.
Actually Microsoft pretty much owns Rockstar now. So that's not going to happen any time soon
Oh and I really don't care if it's a PS3 exclusive. It just makes me mad that I have nothing to play MGS on  saddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

Quote from: Geno on May 26, 2009, 08:52:52 PM
Actually Microsoft pretty much owns Rockstar now.

Last time I checked, they didn't sign their soul over to Microsoft when they accepted their money to keep it on the Xbox 360.  goonish

Bethesda didn't, and we all know they didn't make it a timed exclusive out of the kindness of their hearts.  I bet we'll hear about it coming to the PlayStation 3 after the next one comes out in the autumn.

Geno

Quote from: Canard Diapason Funambule on May 26, 2009, 09:01:12 PM
Last time I checked, they didn't sign their soul over to Microsoft when they accepted their money to keep it on the Xbox 360.  goonish

Bethesda didn't, and we all know they didn't make it a timed exclusive out of the kindness of their hearts.  I bet we'll hear about it coming to the PlayStation 3 after the next one comes out in the autumn.

Well I think everyone should play TLAD
I thought it was better than GTA4 honestly.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Sync

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Sync

Nyerp

Sync

wawi

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Sync on May 28, 2009, 08:58:18 PM
http://www.konami.jp/kojima_pro/mask/

God dammit Kojima.
y u do dis ;-;
hey it changed
wasn't it a creepy broken face yesterday akudood;

ME##

Quote from: C-Note on May 30, 2009, 06:31:20 AM
I don't think it's Raiden

Yeah, I think you're right.  Something just looks different about it, hmm.

Lex Luthor

I just hope it kicks some ass. happydood;
Why am i still here?

wawi

May 30, 2009, 10:09:41 AM #58 Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 12:01:42 PM by C-Note
[spoiler]It's Sunny[/spoiler]

rdl

Or it's not Metal Gear at all

Goddamnit

Go Up