October 06, 2024, 09:27:06 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Kojima's next game.

Started by ME##, May 13, 2009, 03:13:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

Hiro

Geno

That does it I'm getting a Pee es 3
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Thyme

Quote from: Hïro on May 26, 2009, 07:04:41 PM
RAIDEN TOO  akudood;

The MGS4 revised version of Raiden. Completely different from MGS2 Raiden. hocuspocus;

Geno

The only Raiden I know is Sons of Liberty Raiden  :(
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on May 26, 2009, 07:04:09 PM
...Why? huhdoodame;

It was a joke. :(
Quote from: Thyme on May 26, 2009, 07:07:12 PM
The MGS4 revised version of Raiden. Completely different from MGS2 Raiden. hocuspocus;

Yes, I hope he's playable in this one.  baddood;

Geno

Thyme

Quote from: Geno on May 26, 2009, 07:10:39 PM
Uh what how was that a joke
I'm confused

He said he wanted it to be an exclusive, in other words he didn't want you to be able to play it on your 360. hocuspocus;

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on May 26, 2009, 07:12:24 PM
He said he wanted it to be an exclusive, in other words he didn't want you to be able to play it on your 360. hocuspocus;

Yes, it really doesn't bother me though.

The only thing that really bugs me is exclusive DLC for multiplatform games.

Thyme

Quote from: Canard Diapason Funambule on May 26, 2009, 07:14:30 PM
Yes, it really doesn't bother me though.

The only thing that really bugs me is exclusive DLC for multiplatform games.

Les contenus téléchargeables de Fallout 3 arrivent, monsieur. hocuspocus;

The GTA IV ones are pretty much guaranteed to be ported eventually too.

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on May 26, 2009, 07:16:00 PM
Les contenus téléchargeables de Fallout 3 arrivent, monsieur. hocuspocus;

The GTA IV ones are pretty much guaranteed to be ported eventually too.

Oui, je sais.  happydood;

And I hope so, if I ever get around to playing it.  n_u

wawi

ME##

Nearly all of the question and his reply to it in the upper right hand corner is censored.  doodhuh;

Hiro

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up