October 03, 2024, 08:29:30 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

THE ULTIMATE QUESTION OF LIFE

Started by Geno, March 29, 2009, 07:02:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

WHAT IS THE BEST METALLICA ALBUM

Kill em' all in the butthole
1 (5.3%)
Ride the lightning's penis
6 (31.6%)
Master of faggots
6 (31.6%)
...And justice for homosexuals
2 (10.5%)
The nigger album
4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Go Down

Hiro

Samus Aran

Geno

Quote from: Kaz on March 29, 2009, 10:13:57 PM
master of puppets is my favorite and i don't care how overrated it is, it's still their peak
Ride the Lightning foo
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Bolivian Army

so is mettalica a band or a genre someone explain this to me

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Geno

Quote from: Bolivian Army on March 30, 2009, 10:49:33 AM
so is mettalica a band or a genre someone explain this to me
It's known as a band and the genre "Metal"
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

LCK

I have nothing against Metallica, but good god Geno expand your musical taste.

Hiro

Quote from: Trevor on March 30, 2009, 04:47:04 PM
this

Geno

Quote from: Trevor on March 30, 2009, 04:47:04 PM
I don't like anything except Rock and Metal sorry

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Geno on March 30, 2009, 05:47:33 PM
Trevor was like that too at first lol.

Now he listens to lots of different stuff. wub;

Seriously, don't be shut off to new things, faggot.

Daddy

Quote from: Geno on March 30, 2009, 05:47:33 PM
this is why you're fat.

Samus Aran

Hey I almost exclusively like rock and metal too. Actually almost exclusively rock, I hate most heavy metal bands.

But I think I listen to more different types of rock than Geno ever has and I like a little bit of trip-hop and various types of pop too.

Geno

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on March 30, 2009, 07:31:27 PM
Trevor was like that too at first lol.

Now he listens to lots of different stuff. wub;

Seriously, don't be shut off to new things, faggot.
I refuse to listen to Chris Brown and Flo-Rida
kthnx

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Kaz on March 30, 2009, 08:33:55 PM
Hey I almost exclusively like rock and metal too. Actually almost exclusively rock, I hate most heavy metal bands.

But I think I listen to more different types of rock than Geno ever has and I like a little bit of trip-hop and various types of pop too.
Ya, but you're not musically retarded and refuse to give anything else a chance like Geno seems to be. :[

Quote from: Geno on March 30, 2009, 08:36:05 PM
I refuse to listen to Chris Brown and Flo-Rida
kthnx
You're a dumbass.

kthnx

Daddy

hey guys i was thinking of getting into rock but i refuse to listen to dragonforce and slipknot kthnx

Go Up