July 07, 2024, 07:34:36 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

THE ULTIMATE QUESTION OF LIFE

Started by Geno, March 29, 2009, 07:02:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

WHAT IS THE BEST METALLICA ALBUM

Kill em' all in the butthole
1 (5.3%)
Ride the lightning's penis
6 (31.6%)
Master of faggots
6 (31.6%)
...And justice for homosexuals
2 (10.5%)
The nigger album
4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Go Down

sans culottes

Black Album is my fav, followed by Ride The Lightning.
I support BUSH

Geno

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on March 30, 2009, 08:42:40 PM
Ya, but you're not musically retarded and refuse to give anything else a chance like Geno seems to be. :[
You're a dumbass.

kthnx
Uh what
Only fags listen to that other shit
Country burns my ears I swear
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

Quote from: Geno on March 30, 2009, 09:08:08 PM
Uh what
Only fags listen to that other shit

You have to be trolling.
or just so fat that your fat cells are cutting off your thought.

QuoteCountry burns my ears I swear
how could someone dislike johnny cash

Hiro

Just like hip-hop, country started sucking after the 90s

Geno

Quote from: ra-ˈkün on March 30, 2009, 09:21:26 PM
how could someone dislike johnny cash
Whenever I think of Johnny Cash I never relate him to Country. He's so awesome and country isnt.

Quote from: steal on March 30, 2009, 10:02:01 PM
i'm a fag
You're a liar
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Geno, Johnny Cash is as country as it gets. The stuff they say is "country" nowadays is just pop-infused bullshit

Geno

Samus Aran

Bolivian Army

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

FAMY2

Quote from: Bolivian Army on March 31, 2009, 09:20:34 AM
did you know he loved jesus

Yes, and as country as it gets. Well, Haggard, Jennings and Willie too.

Zach

Quote from: steal on March 30, 2009, 11:08:52 PM
i present to you lars ulrich's penis

lars might want to trim that thing a little bit

sans culottes

I like the way Kirk looks in that picture. Mmhmm. I knew it.
I support BUSH

LCK

Hiro

Go Up