October 26, 2024, 03:33:31 PM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

so I got like 5 shots yesterday

Started by russell, March 17, 2009, 03:28:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

russell

yellow fever, typhoid, hepatitis A, meningitis something, and some other one.

I went to the travel clinic and was like "I'm going to rwanda in june lol" so they shot me up pur good

in addition I have to take a once-weekly anti-malaria pill before and during the trip, the only side effect of which is "strange dreams" so I guess I'm pumped for that

also since I delayed many months in getting these shots, I can only get part one of hep-A vaccination before the trip (other one needs 6 months), so I'm only 90% immune  doodhuh;

Nyerp

famy

omg back to the motherland

why are you going

russell

Quote from: Famy on March 17, 2009, 03:31:06 PM
omg back to the motherland

why are you going

in what way is rwanda the motherland

russia is THE motherland and ethiopia is the "cradle of civilisation" or whatshit so I dunno wtf you're talking about

going with a small school group

famy

Quote from: wziard on March 17, 2009, 03:34:27 PM
in what way is rwanda the motherland

russia is THE motherland and ethiopia is the "cradle of civilisation" or whatshit so I dunno wtf you're talking about

going with a small school group
sry imma nigger

ME##

Tomboh

Sam

They're trying to make me get the HPV shots, but I keep telling them I'll be  a virgin for life and don't need them

I hate shots ;-;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Geno

Quote from: Sam on March 17, 2009, 04:55:52 PM
but I keep telling them I'll be  a virgin for life and don't need them
only if you want to be  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

YPrrrr

You're not seriously going to Rwanda are you?

Nyerp

russell

Quote from: YPR on March 17, 2009, 06:40:40 PM
You're not seriously going to Rwanda are you?

nope it was all a joke

yes I am

YPrrrr

russell

Go Up