September 28, 2024, 06:28:50 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Threadolution

Started by Veal, March 05, 2009, 03:39:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Veal

THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR FIGHTING UNLESS IT'S BETWEEN ME AND YOU THE POSTER

thanks

guff

YPrrrr

Quote from: Raekewn on March 05, 2009, 04:01:15 PM
Actually I don't bring up religion, I just reply you christfag.  akudood;
Keep telling yourself that n_u

Daddy

Quote from: Veal on March 05, 2009, 04:02:23 PM
THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR FIGHTING UNLESS IT'S BETWEEN ME AND YOU THE POSTER

thanks
sry veal
Quote from: YPR on March 05, 2009, 04:05:14 PM
Keep telling yourself that n_u
find 3 posts where i've done that in the last 3 months.  hocuspocus;

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Raekewn on March 05, 2009, 03:55:20 PM
And yeah, I like to troll.  baddood;

the thing that makes this so ridiculously hilarious is the last part of one of JMV's notes on facebook:

25. I try not to discuss my religious (or lack thereof) or political views in public since I want to avoid arguments.

also hay veal wats up n_u
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Daddy

Quote from: Fatman Scoop on March 05, 2009, 04:14:34 PM
the thing that makes this so ridiculously hilarious is the last part of one of JMV's notes on facebook:
IRL because if the internet thinks I'm an ass 2bad bro.  hocuspocus;

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Raekewn on March 05, 2009, 04:15:27 PM
IRL because if the internet thinks I'm an ass 2bad bro.  hocuspocus;

hocuspocus;
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Kalahari Inkantation

l a c e y

superclucky

Quote from: Raekewn on March 05, 2009, 03:55:20 PM
Actually a lot people seem to think it's Clucky since she publicly starts shit(she'll then say she "was joking", yet it is apparent to no one that she is joking), but I'd say 90% of the problems are actually family related. It's just that they're not as visible(as they don't make posts insulting me), so it seems as if she is the main source of the problems. There are times I'm on edge because of family shit, and then I'll end up arguing with her, but without that it really wouldn't be a problem.
There were a few people who blamed her for when I overdosed when her role in that was very minor, if at all.

And yeah, I like to troll.  baddood;

spam;
Even I think I'm the source of your problems and try to make you snuff me out. spam;

You never talk about family problems; you just mention bits and pieces of them while you're really mad. :|
kewns are smelly

Daddy

Quote from: Probably Felt on March 05, 2009, 04:43:10 PM
Even I think I'm the source of your problems and try to make you snuff me out. spam;

You never talk about family problems; you just mention bits and pieces of them while you're really mad. :|
Because you don't listen and tell me to stop whining.

also
Quotetry to make you snuff me out. spam;

Have you considered that is the source of the 10% problems with you?

l a c e y

lol both of you shut up.
niggers.

Daddy

Skylark

"nothing is bad or good but thinking makes it so" :)
the book of right on

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Probably Felt on March 05, 2009, 04:43:10 PM

felt is taking us to disneyworld y/n

Go Up