September 28, 2024, 06:19:18 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Threadolution

Started by Veal, March 05, 2009, 03:39:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Veal

Post and I'll tell you what I think of you

l a c e y

me first..
i know you're going to be mean, i'm ready.

Daddy

plz save my self esteem;-;

wawi

Veal

Quote from: lacette on March 05, 2009, 03:40:24 PM
me first..
i know you're going to be mean, i'm ready.

I don't actually think you're stupid, you just need to take English, and stop saying everything that pops into your head, and actually think about what people say instead of just going "what?!", and not swear when it doesn't apply, and not tell Mike how much you hate him all the time, and calm down.

ME##

Feynman

l a c e y

Quote from: Veal on March 05, 2009, 03:43:41 PM
I don't actually think you're stupid, you just need to take English, and stop saying everything that pops into your head, and actually think about what people say instead of just going "what?!", and not swear when it doesn't apply, and not tell Mike how much you hate him all the time, and calm down.

ooh okay, this is good.
mike deserves it though, and i'll be calm, i guess.

YPrrrr

Veal

Quote from: Raekewn on March 05, 2009, 03:40:55 PM
plz save my self esteem;-;

You should learn to save your own self-esteem since most of it seems to rely on what Clucky thinks of you. My understanding is that she's the source of all your problems. Maybe you should've tried snuffing out her instead of chugging your anti-depression pills. You seem nice as long as no one brings up religion, but that's just all of Boyah isn't it? Either way, you've helped me out with a few things despite never really having talked to me, like making fun of Lawlz, and for that I owe you a very small debt.

Veal

Quote from: C-Note on March 05, 2009, 03:41:16 PM
be nice:[

I don't know who you are. I've never talked to you. I've hardly seen you around. I barely recognize your name. I doubt you've ever even responded to one of my posts before this. I have nothing to say about you at all. Maybe you should post more and have more of a personality, no offense. Just sayin'.

also i'm busy the rest of the night so i'll do more tomorrow

Daddy

Quote from: Veal on March 05, 2009, 03:49:21 PM
You should learn to save your own self-esteem since most of it seems to rely on what Clucky thinks of you. My understanding is that she's the source of all your problems. Maybe you should've tried snuffing out her instead of chugging your anti-depression pills. You seem nice as long as no one brings up religion, but that's just all of Boyah isn't it? Either way, you've helped me out with a few things despite never really having talked to me, like making fun of Lawlz, and for that I owe you a very small debt.
Actually a lot people seem to think it's Clucky since she publicly starts shit(she'll then say she "was joking", yet it is apparent to no one that she is joking), but I'd say 90% of the problems are actually family related. It's just that they're not as visible(as they don't make posts insulting me), so it seems as if she is the main source of the problems. There are times I'm on edge because of family shit, and then I'll end up arguing with her, but without that it really wouldn't be a problem.
There were a few people who blamed her for when I overdosed when her role in that was very minor, if at all.

And yeah, I like to troll.  baddood;

spam;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Raekewn on March 05, 2009, 03:55:20 PM

And yeah, I like to troll.  baddood;

spam;

Yet you care about what people think of you, making you a bad troll. Some of us actually find it really annoying how you bring up religion so often.

also veal do me sometime plz

Skylark

the book of right on

Daddy

Quote from: ZAK on March 05, 2009, 04:00:04 PM
Yet you care about what people think of you, making you a bad troll. Some of us actually find it really annoying how you bring up religion so often.
Actually I don't bring up religion, I just reply you christfag.  akudood;
and actually most members i dont' care baddood;

also veal do me sometime plz
ur borinlol

Go Up