October 27, 2024, 05:36:33 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Would You Have Been a Nazi Test

Started by j o e i n c, March 02, 2009, 07:15:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Slim

Quote from: Raekewn on March 02, 2009, 07:54:46 PM
Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.
baddood;

Come be an expatriate with me. <3
I'm pissed I didn't get the resistance, though. I don't know what I could have answered better.
saddood;
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Himu

Achtung! You are 46% brainwashworthy, 23% antitolerant, and 43% blindly patriotic

You're not evil exactly, but you still would've joined the German army. Driven by STRONG patriotism and a willingness to do what your country asks, you would've thrown your moral reservations aside and stepped right up to the platz for the AXIS POWERS.

The sad fact is: while you're not self-centered, you are are an enthusiastic nationalist, malleable like so much half-dried glue, and ready to follow zee rules. Unfortunately, you're not cynical enough to tell when you're being manipulated. You probably have a violent itch that needs scratching anyhow, so why ask questions?

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would've supported the Nazis militarily while turning a blind eye to their 'civilian' programs.

WHAT THE HELL

Samus Aran

The Everyday German
Achtung! You are 46% brainwashworthy, 9% antitolerant, and 14% blindly patriotic

Had you lived in Germany in the 1930s, you'd have probably just gone along with the flow. Men with guns are surrounding the house next door? The bagel place on the corner's gone? Hmm...whatever.

The data show you're a decent person who's willing to listen to what people of authority tell you. That's what most people are, and in most times and most places, that's ok. But not then; not there.

The sad conclusion: you would've missed your Jewish friends, but you would've done nothing about it. Seriously. But rest assured, you would've forgiven yourself eventually.

:(

superclucky

kewns are smelly

guff

Quote from: lacette on March 02, 2009, 08:09:56 PM
ADOLF HITLER

Achtung! You are 46% brainwashworthy, 55% antitolerant, and 48% blindly patriotic
You probably you lack the charisma and intelligence to be Hitler himself, but then again, who knows? You've got a few of the necessary traits, at least. You are crazy, nationalistic, and more proud of your background than you should be.

Right now I am breathing a big sigh of relief that you don't live in Germany in the 1930's, although I guess things couldn't have gone any worse than they did, even with your help. Maybe all this energy that you feel right now could be directed to an end less evil? Are you a Police Officer? Not in my town, I hope.

Sadly, you exceeded expectations on all 3 indicators.

Deutschland: Uber Alles!
i dont know what that means...

superclucky

Achtung! You are 15% brainwashworthy, 27% antitolerant, and 24% blindly patriotic

The Expatriate
Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.
kewns are smelly

Bolivian Army

Free Market Lover
Chances are you would have seen through Hitler's ideas from a mile away, and you would have done everything you could to convince your friends how wrong he was, and/or likely gotten out of Germany before things really got bad.

doodhuh;

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

YPrrrr

The Everyday German
Achtung! You are 62% brainwashworthy, 9% antitolerant, and 19% blindly patriotic

Had you lived in Germany in the 1930s, you'd have probably just gone along with the flow. Men with guns are surrounding the house next door? The bagel place on the corner's gone? Hmm...whatever.

The data show you're a decent person who's willing to listen to what people of authority tell you. That's what most people are, and in most times and most places, that's ok. But not then; not there.

The sad conclusion: you would've missed your Jewish friends, but you would've done nothing about it. Seriously. But rest assured, you would've forgiven yourself eventually.

Well, it looks like I'm getting brainwashed

Thyme

Quote from: Raekewn on March 02, 2009, 07:34:14 PM
Your result for The Am I Gay? Test ...
Way Not Gay doodella;

Did you "go back and answer the question honestly"? baddood;

Daddy

Quote from: YPR on March 03, 2009, 11:03:24 AM
The Everyday German
Achtung! You are 62% brainwashworthy, 9% antitolerant, and 19% blindly patriotic

Well, it looks like I'm getting brainwashed

*insert comment about religion*

YPrrrr

ME##

Achtung! You are 54% brainwashworthy, 23% antitolerant, and 43% blindly patriotic

You're not evil exactly, but you still would've joined the German army. Driven by STRONG patriotism and a willingness to do what your country asks, you would've thrown your moral reservations aside and stepped right up to the platz for the AXIS POWERS.

The sad fact is: while you're not self-centered, you are are an enthusiastic nationalist, malleable like so much half-dried glue, and ready to follow zee rules. Unfortunately, you're not cynical enough to tell when you're being manipulated. You probably have a violent itch that needs scratching anyhow, so why ask questions?

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would've supported the Nazis militarily while turning a blind eye to their 'civilian' programs.

lol ooops n_u

guff

YPrrrr

Quote from: guff on March 03, 2009, 01:00:35 PM
tolerant of nazis Reichdood;
Somehow I knew you'd say that n_u

And I'm not... which is a lot easier to say with a retroactive perspective I suppose

Nyerp

Go Up