October 27, 2024, 05:25:19 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Would You Have Been a Nazi Test

Started by j o e i n c, March 02, 2009, 07:15:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

j o e i n c

March 02, 2009, 07:15:20 PM Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 07:38:16 PM by joeinc
 You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/tests/the-would-you-have-been-a-nazi-test/

i got this from a forum where 99% of the people are republicans. most of them got nazi

Daddy

Can you link to the actual test and not hte list of tests?
akudood;

also

Your result for The Am I Gay? Test ...
Way Not Gay doodella;

l a c e y

yeah i was like WTF wheres the test..

j o e i n c

my bad, why didn't anyone say anything earlier? dumbasses

l a c e y

Daddy

Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.
baddood;

Sam

QuoteThe Swine

Achtung! You are 15% brainwashworthy, 41% antitolerant, and 24% blindly patriotic
Sie sind ein Schwein! You would've lived a quiet and consenting civilian life in Germany, while the Nazis stomped all over people you didn't quite care about.

You would never have directly joined the Nazis, basically because (1) you're not so nationalistic, (2) you're not that susceptible to crazy propaganda, and (3) you probably don't have the bloodlust. But you would've appreciated the Party, because you liked how they cleaned out the [insert race you dislike here].

The fact is, you demonstrate too much attachment to and pride of your own kind, be they white & male & straight or whatever. You absolutely would not have stood up to the Germans.

Wow, I'm more racist than I thought.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Nyerp

Quote from: Raekewn on March 02, 2009, 07:54:46 PM
Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.
baddood;

This.

Also, what did the language fluency question have to do with?

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

l a c e y

ADOLF HITLER

Achtung! You are 46% brainwashworthy, 55% antitolerant, and 48% blindly patriotic
You probably you lack the charisma and intelligence to be Hitler himself, but then again, who knows? You've got a few of the necessary traits, at least. You are crazy, nationalistic, and more proud of your background than you should be.

Right now I am breathing a big sigh of relief that you don't live in Germany in the 1930's, although I guess things couldn't have gone any worse than they did, even with your help. Maybe all this energy that you feel right now could be directed to an end less evil? Are you a Police Officer? Not in my town, I hope.

Sadly, you exceeded expectations on all 3 indicators.

Deutschland: Uber Alles!

Feynman

Quote from: Sam on March 02, 2009, 08:09:44 PM
that's it, to the top of the asshole list for you.   wariodood;

like moving the top to the top

no change

ME##

Quote from: Nyerp on March 02, 2009, 08:06:02 PM
This.

Also, what did the language fluency question have to do with?

My only guess is that a person with extreme nationalistic feelings wouldn't have the desire to learn a foreign language.

Travis

Opportunistic, self-centered and attracted to powerful leadership, you are the SS Officer. Had you lived in Germany in the 30's and 40's, you would've been a stain on the pages of history, a beast. You would've terrorized all who opposed you: not for the Fatherland itself, but for your beloved Nazi party. Sadly, you exceeded reasonable levels on 2 out of 3 indicators on my test. Auf vedersehen!

wtf thats completely wrong

Nyerp

Quote from: Emperor LXXXVI on March 02, 2009, 08:13:02 PM
My only guess is that a person with extreme nationalistic feelings wouldn't have the desire to learn a foreign language.

um

what about countries with multiple spoken languages

Go Up