October 24, 2024, 11:33:39 PM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Does being antisocial bug you?

Started by strongbad, March 01, 2009, 10:10:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Selkie

Quote from: David on March 02, 2009, 03:24:19 PM
I guess that this sudden wave of depression from being antisocial was from getting rejected by this girl who liked me a lot like a week earlier. I felt so shitty after that.

I think that this summer has a lot of potential for getting out. I'm trying not to worry about getting out until then, so I can focus on keeping my friendships going strong and keep my grades up.

I have basically given up on girls now and am just going to wait for college this august.

There is a girl I have my eye on and if by some miracle we get together, I will be very happy, but if not, whatever. I've gone this long, I can wait 6 more months.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: A Hiro. on March 02, 2009, 03:20:41 PM
n_u

No but yeah, I don't know what it is about me, I guess I'm somehow awkward.  awdood;
oh god damnit befuddlement
Quote from: lacette on March 02, 2009, 03:16:12 PM
MIKE I TOLD YOU HE DOESN'T LIVE IN CANADA YOU ASSRAPE.
and lololol you come to canada.

maybe the next time i visit my aunt/uncle and cousins n_u

This makes me wonder exactly what it'd be like if we ever had one big Boyah meeting. scarecrowdood;

Geno

Quote from: TECTRINKET on March 02, 2009, 03:28:45 PM
This makes me wonder exactly what it'd be like if we ever had one big Boyah meeting. scarecrowdood;
Many many people would be raped
But atleast we'd probably be on the news
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

l a c e y

Quote from: TECTRINKET on March 02, 2009, 03:28:45 PM
oh god damnit befuddlementmaybe the next time i visit my aunt/uncle and cousins n_u

i'm thinking that there would be some fights..
and like some hook ups maybe..
and some intense arguments..
probably a good amount of drunk/high people..
who knows..

strongbad

Quote from: Selkie on March 02, 2009, 03:28:09 PM
I have basically given up on girls now and am just going to wait for college this august.

There is a girl I have my eye on and if by some miracle we get together, I will be very happy, but if not, whatever. I've gone this long, I can wait 6 more months.

Girls are stupid ;-;

Selkie

March 02, 2009, 03:41:14 PM #65 Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 03:52:51 PM by Selkie
Quote from: David on March 02, 2009, 03:36:34 PM
Girls are stupid ;-;

They are extremely shallow, and the only thing that matters to them is looks.

I am good looking, but I guess not enough to make up for my terrible personality

Also I have a habit of setting my sights very high. I can't settle for something if it's not what I want.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: lacette on March 02, 2009, 03:33:27 PM
i'm thinking that there would be some fights..
and like some hook ups maybe..
and some intense arguments..
probably a good amount of drunk/high people..
who knows..

i think it'd just be very quiet and awkward n_u
i still want it to happen some day though baddood;

famy

strongbad

Quote from: Selkie on March 02, 2009, 03:41:14 PM

I am good looking, but I guess not enough to make up for my terrible personality

Also I have a habit of setting my sights very high. I can't settle for something if it's not what I want.

It kind of works both ways, though. I find the unattractive girls to be the ones with really nice personalties, but of course, I'm too shallow to go for that.
I also set my sights pretty high. I just hate being friends with girls who you really like, but knowing that there's no chance of anything more.

Paul

I'm not anti-social, but I usually hang around with my family and close friends. That's really it.

l a c e y

Quote from: TECTRINKET on March 02, 2009, 03:59:28 PM
i think it'd just be very quiet and awkward n_u
i still want it to happen some day though baddood;

why would it be quiet and awkward.

superclucky

Quote from: Selkie on March 02, 2009, 03:41:14 PM

this is true

espically his crooked smile :'(
kewns are smelly

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

NOA_Haunted

I have a social life, and lately I have been invited to a party nearly every weekend. But, I don't go because I don't like any of the people who invite me.

Commander Fuckass

"Boyah: The site for anti-social people"

also while reading this thead I happen to be listning to "Dateless losers" by Reel Big Fish  happydood;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up