October 24, 2024, 09:24:18 PM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Does being antisocial bug you?

Started by strongbad, March 01, 2009, 10:10:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Veal

Quote from: Bassir on March 02, 2009, 02:10:10 PM
so it wasting your life in art school

yeah, i guess it's a good thing i'm not wasting it.

wait, my life? how long do you plan on being at college?

Kalahari Inkantation

i'm pretty positive i have avoidant personality disorder, but i don't think it needs to be prefessionally diagnosed befuddlement

l a c e y

Quote from: TECTRINKET on March 02, 2009, 02:25:55 PM
i'm pretty positive i have avoidant personality disorder, but i don't think it needs to be prefessionally diagnosed befuddlement

i want to be your friend..

Kalahari Inkantation

Selkie

What is with all this 'you're antisocial if you don't hang out with approximately 20 people at a time'? That's retarded.

What does that say about your close friends, if you need to hang out with these people you barely know?

l a c e y

Quote from: TECTRINKET on March 02, 2009, 02:43:06 PM
you already are my friend cjlubdoods;

YAY.
we should go on an adventure sometime in this life of ours.
even if it's just pretend.
giggle;

strongbad

Well I guess what I meant was not partying, but yeah...
I hang out with my friends a lot. Atleast 3 nights a week, I've over at a friend's house, whether we're playing vidya or playing pool or something. I just hate hearing about all this stuff that I'm missing.

Dullahan

I kinda figured something out. I'm really not anti-social, just private. I do find a difference.

Like, I'll go to parties and stuff, but I also like being a bit private too. No offense, but some of you make it sound as if you don't have any friends. doodella;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: lacette on March 02, 2009, 02:50:46 PM
YAY.
we should go on an adventure sometime in this life of ours.
even if it's just pretend.
giggle;
get you ass to new york baddood;
[spoiler]and then you'll see firsthand how much i suck at socializing akudood;[/spoiler]

ME##

Quote from: TECTRINKET on March 02, 2009, 03:08:34 PM
[spoiler]and then you'll see firsthand how much i suck at socializing akudood;[/spoiler]

or you could go up north to the strange land of ontario  baddood;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Emperor LXXXVI on March 02, 2009, 03:09:53 PM
or you could go up north to the strange land of ontario  baddood;
actually that would be better because i'd be closer to thyme baddood;

l a c e y

Quote from: TECTRINKET on March 02, 2009, 03:08:34 PM

MIKE I TOLD YOU HE DOESN'T LIVE IN CANADA YOU ASSRAPE.
and lololol you come to canada.

Selkie

Quote from: David on March 02, 2009, 02:54:36 PM
Well I guess what I meant was not partying, but yeah...
I hang out with my friends a lot. Atleast 3 nights a week, I've over at a friend's house, whether we're playing vidya or playing pool or something. I just hate hearing about all this stuff that I'm missing.

I had that feeling too, I always felt I was missing out on some sort of life experience, but then I started going to parties, and I realized how little I was missing.

Aside from the hooking up part, of course. But even then, the idea of getting a girl while sober, and not in a disgusting teenage-party climate seems like it would be much more enjoyable.

Hiro

Quote from: TECTRINKET on March 02, 2009, 02:25:55 PM
prefessionally
n_u

No but yeah, I don't know what it is about me, I guess I'm somehow awkward.  awdood;

strongbad

Quote from: Selkie on March 02, 2009, 03:19:50 PM
I had that feeling too, I always felt I was missing out on some sort of life experience, but then I started going to parties, and I realized how little I was missing.

Aside from the hooking up part, of course. But even then, the idea of getting a girl while sober, and not in a disgusting teenage-party climate seems like it would be much more enjoyable.

I guess that this sudden wave of depression from being antisocial was from getting rejected by this girl who liked me a lot like a week earlier. I felt so shitty after that.

I think that this summer has a lot of potential for getting out. I'm trying not to worry about getting out until then, so I can focus on keeping my friendships going strong and keep my grades up.

Go Up