October 24, 2024, 11:32:38 PM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Does being antisocial bug you?

Started by strongbad, March 01, 2009, 10:10:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: Socks on March 02, 2009, 11:41:43 AM
And the smell is rather,... pleasurable.
This this this
I don't know how people can say that it's a horrible smell. I think it smells pretty damn good. In the way gas smells good.  doodhuh;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Thyme

I hate that smell, but probably because it reminds me of things I don't want to be reminded of.

ie my little brother reselling my games to buy some doodhuh;

His clothes reek of it every night he comes home.

Mettalik

I'd rather sit at home and watch TV, play some games and use the computer. Doesn't bother me, I don't like feeling uncomfortable, like at a hang out spot or a friends house.

Geno

Quote from: Mettalik on March 02, 2009, 01:24:23 PM
I'd rather sit at home and watch TV, play some games and use the computer. Doesn't bother me, I don't like feeling uncomfortable, like at a hang out spot or a friends house.
How would that be uncomfortable?
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

YPrrrr

Quote from: Socks on March 02, 2009, 11:41:43 AM
"...with a suffocating smoke and weed smell..."

They should go outside. However the smoke itself is not suffocating, but liberating. And the smell is rather,... pleasurable.
I have to say after 6 months of waking up to it, I'm pretty sick of the smell of weed... Which I never really enjoyed in the first place

Mettalik

Quote from: Geno on March 02, 2009, 01:25:33 PM
How would that be uncomfortable?
I don't like it. Can you wrap up in a blanket at a friends house and crash on the couch?  I would feel to awkward.  :(

Geno

Quote from: Mettalik on March 02, 2009, 01:28:04 PM
I don't like it. Can you wrap up in a blanket at a friends house and crash on the couch?  I would feel to awkward.  :(
I do sometimes   doodhuh;

YPrrrr

Yes, I can and do... It's fun n_u

ME##

I wouldn't say that I'm 'antisocial/asocial/avoidant', I just lack the ability to actually get on the subject of doing something outside of school with people, which I used to be able to do, but I don't know. n_u

Selkie

That is when you ask yourself; are they really your friends?

Geno

Quote from: Selkie on March 02, 2009, 01:57:13 PM
That is when you ask yourself; are they really your friends?
Yeah seriously  doodhuh;

Feynman

i don't go anywhere except with family

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Fredo on March 02, 2009, 09:37:11 AM
I'm not antisocial in the least.

Also, I've found that at parties thrown by white people, the main focus is drinking and drinking games and/or sex.  Parties thrown by nearly any minority (I've been to ones thrown by Black, Hispanic, Indian, & West Indian) the main focus is dancing and music.  Everything else such as drinking and smoking is completely secondary.  And I don't know anybody that would sit idly by and watch people spark up IN their house;  people at least have the decency to go outside.

I should also add that very few times have I had fun at the former type of party while I tend to enjoy myself much more when attending the latter.
fredo be grinding with the naughty bitches y/n

Veal

Feynman

Quote from: Veal on March 02, 2009, 02:09:29 PM
well this thread is depressing.

so it wasting your life in art school

Go Up