October 24, 2024, 09:15:55 PM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Does being antisocial bug you?

Started by strongbad, March 01, 2009, 10:10:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

March 01, 2009, 10:10:25 PM Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 08:29:56 PM by David
I was going to make this thread, "does it bug you not going to parties" or something similar to that, but i feel that this title reflects the population of boyah much more.

But yeah after watching superbad for the 5th time during lifeguard training yesterday, i was thinking about how the last non-birthday/event party that i went to was in 8th grade. It bugs me a little, knowing that a lot of the people that i talk to go partying and even a lot of my friends. I never know the formality, like if I'm supposed to be invited or not, and i really dont want to show up at one and everybody will be like, "ew david is here wtf". I also feel like i'm missing out a lot, since I'm always hearing about stuff from my friends or eavesdropping at school. I need to get out more :(

But yeah antisocial how does it feel

Thyme

Obligatory pointing out of the bad use of the word "antisocial". hocuspocus;

Lotos

It started to hit me a lot harder recently :(  Now I'm starting to dislike it.

Hiro

strongbad

Quote from: Thyme on March 01, 2009, 10:12:42 PM
Obligatory pointing out of the bad use of the word "antisocial". hocuspocus;

Reported |:

Kalahari Inkantation

AVOIDANT

Anyway, I suppose I've grown accustomed to it by now. Every once in a while I'll think of how I'm a lonely loser and wish I had any social skills whatsoever, but for the most part I think I've learned to live with it.

i still wish i was less socially retarded though befuddlement

Hiro

I'm mostly socially fine at school, but if it involves anything outside that i don't know what to do

Slim

Are Boyagers capable of discussing anything besides their loneliness and isolation?
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Hiro

russell

I'm not very and also I'm as interested in high school parties as hanging myself

LCK

Veal

I don't go to parties because I don't drink or like girls grinding on me and then when i avoid both of those things people get really mad about it later.

Nyerp

oh my god i'm pathetic someone please put a bullet in my brain

but then i realize that just about everyone around me is a dumbfuck and i stop caring

yeah

Gin

Idk, I'm generally at parties. Also, if you're confused about going, they're generally invite only, but if you, have a friend thats going, you could try asking him if he/she could bring you. If they say they can't, don't get mad, it isn't his/her fault, it's just that the person throwing the party can only have a certain amount of people, or is really picky about who comes. If they say yes, well then, enjoy yourself.

Go Up