July 07, 2024, 07:41:11 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I have never been to a concert.

Started by NOA_Haunted, February 26, 2009, 06:01:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NOA_Haunted

And I think Im missing out on some sick shit. But I looked up concerts that are coming up and the only descent concert is Hollywood Undead.

Skylark

Hollywood Undead? Uhhhhh

if you want to go... go... :)

the book of right on

Geno

Wait for one that doesn't suck
I've only been to two concerts
[spoiler]three if you include the Backstreet Boys from when I was 7  :([/spoiler]
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

LCK

Samus Aran

russell

I maybe go to 6 or 7 throughout the school year but in the summer once or more daily

they're fun if you like music 

C.Mongler

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: C Mongler on February 26, 2009, 10:28:33 PM
i go to about 15-20 a year.
I go to about the same.

Like Snorkel said, they're really fun if you like music. happydood;

Also, Hollywood Undead sucks.

Hiro

I've been dragged to 2 concerts.  :(
[spoiler]Goo Goo Dolls and Matchbox 20  >.<[/spoiler]

Josh

I'm seeing Jack's Mannequin in two months!  hocuspocus;

Himu

My friend's grandpa always says "what's the point of spending money on concert tickets when ya'll can buy a CD where they sound so much better for cheap?"

Josh

Quote from: Cyanide on February 28, 2009, 06:38:22 PM
My friend's grandpa always says "what's the point of spending money on concert tickets when ya'll can buy a CD where they sound so much better for cheap?"

There's a certain adrenaline rush that comes with being packed together with other sweaty fans of the band, I suppose.

Lozal

I've only been to two concerts. That's not counting two festivals to which I was dragged when I was ten or so.

I wanna go to Prog Nation '09.

Apparently Gigantour '09 is gonna suck balls.  :(
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Commander Fuckass

Why would you want to go to a Hollywood Undead concert, the blow balls
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

strongbad

I went to a linkin park concert lol and a red hot chili peppers concert, but the latter was with my mother, so it took a lot of the fun out of it.

Go Up