How far have you been with the opposite/ or same sex (4 teh gay)?

Started by NOA_Haunted, February 25, 2009, 03:36:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Huh?

First Base
9 (20.5%)
Second Base
4 (9.1%)
Third Base
3 (6.8%)
Home Run
11 (25%)
Haven't even hit first...
17 (38.6%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Go Down

ME##

Quote from: Fredo on February 26, 2009, 08:08:28 PM
How did this go from people revealing their sexual ineptitude to what we're giving up for Lent to wondering if Lacey sounds as dumb as she types.

I blame Tyler.

I looked at the topic and I have concluded that it was in fact Hippopotame who got us off topic.  baddood;

Classic

Sorry Fredo.

MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T SLAPPING YOUR PENIS IN MY FACE ALL THE TIME, I WOULDN'T TRY AND FIND RELIGIOUS COMFORT.

Quote from: Emperor LXXXVI on February 26, 2009, 08:10:43 PM
I looked at the topic and I have concluded that it was in fact Hippopotame who got us off topic.  baddood;

But we love Hippo. <3

Meyer Lansky

I said I blame Tyler.  baddood;

Everything is his fault, he enjoys meddling.  He's evil and conniving.

But I love him.

Classic

C.Mongler

Quote from: Veal on February 25, 2009, 04:27:51 PM
I'm pretty sure most people who make it to second base just keep on going after that.

i personally got out at third :(

just1more

Other than going to a strip club once (which doesn't count), the farthest I've ever been with a girl is getting a kiss on the cheek from a girl when I was about 5.

Geno

Quote from: Dean Martin on February 27, 2009, 07:42:09 AM
Other than going to a strip club once (which doesn't count), the farthest I've ever been with a girl is getting a kiss on the cheek from a girl when I was about 5.
  baddood;
Some of you need to socialize with women
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

l a c e y

Quote from: Dean Martin on February 27, 2009, 07:42:09 AM

if you give me ten dollars i'll get my friend to have sex with you..

LCK

ME##

Quote from: lacette on February 27, 2009, 01:21:30 PM

well, i only have a toonie 

LCK

Quote from: lacette on February 27, 2009, 01:21:30 PM

so your friend is a prostitute

Go Up