How far have you been with the opposite/ or same sex (4 teh gay)?

Started by NOA_Haunted, February 25, 2009, 03:36:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Huh?

First Base
9 (20.5%)
Second Base
4 (9.1%)
Third Base
3 (6.8%)
Home Run
11 (25%)
Haven't even hit first...
17 (38.6%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Go Down

NOA_Haunted

So after the one thread about when we all learned about sex and sexual things. I decided to make this thread.

You don't have to talk about it, just vote!  giggle;

Tri4se

ME##

Travis

ground ball past the shortstop BUT HE MAKES A DIVING SNAG AND THROWS TO FIRST

OH WOW WHAT A PLAY

that far

Kalahari Inkantation

I made it into the stadium once... baddood;
never been near a base though lol

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: TECTRINKET on February 25, 2009, 03:42:41 PM
I made it into the stadium once... baddood;
never been near a base though lol
tectron made it to first

but oh wait! it looks like the team is going to replace tec with a pinch runner!
:)

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Geno on February 25, 2009, 04:08:54 PM
he has a girlfriend remember but she's invisible.
Dude, you are a fucking idiot. You can ask anyone on her who is friends with me on facebook (JMV, Veal, and some other people) I have a girlfriend.

How dare you say I don't have a girlfriend, you were the one who pretended to be someone else for the longest time. Which is pretty lame if you ask me.

Tri4se

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on February 25, 2009, 04:22:59 PM
Dude, you are a fucking idiot. You can ask anyone on her who is friends with me on facebook (JMV, Veal, and some other people) I have a girlfriend.

How dare you say I don't have a girlfriend, you were the one who pretended to be someone else for the longest time. Which is pretty lame if you ask me.

HOW DARE YOU GENO

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMED

Veal

I'm pretty sure most people who make it to second base just keep on going after that.

Skylark

I don't really know what the bases mean

but just kissing and touching
the book of right on

Dullahan

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on February 25, 2009, 04:22:59 PM

I smell a fight!

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on February 25, 2009, 04:08:54 PM
he has a girlfriend remember but she's invisible.

This is really funny coming from you of all people.

Um like between first and second base.. Idk can somebody define what all the bases are?
From my understanding its:
First: Make out
Second: Handjob/Fingering
Third: Oral
HOMERUNN: Vaginal

Is that right?

Go Up