September 28, 2024, 10:26:07 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

hair

Started by l a c e y , January 23, 2009, 06:40:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daphnia

Classic

Oh god, Soup. You're too good.  giggle;

Nyerp

Daphnia

I must say, that red mohawk is totally you, jimv.

Daddy

The red mohawk actually looks real

my goatee imakes it better. i should make it red

l a c e y

omg that was the funniest thing of my life.

Sam

speaking of hair, guess what I'm making next weekend.

[spoiler]Cyberlox/ dread falls[/spoiler]
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Geno

Quote from: Sam on January 23, 2009, 09:27:02 PM
speaking of hair, guess what I'm making next weekend.

[spoiler]Cyberlox/ dread falls[/spoiler]
Don't ever change your hair.  akudood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Sam

Quote from: Geno on January 23, 2009, 09:27:54 PM
Don't ever change your hair.  akudood;

It's not permanent, I make them and put them in my hair like ponytails when I go to raves or just feel like dressing all-out cyber.

they look like these:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
except those are for cybergoth style, which I'm not into. I go for cyber kid, so there aren't any blacks, just colors. and lots of 'em.

There's also UV tubing for black light raves added in.

l a c e y

um do you do drugs when you go to these raves.

Geno

Quote from: Liopleurodon on January 23, 2009, 09:31:19 PM

The obvious answer would be yes but I'm pretty sure it's no for sammy
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Sam

Quote from: Liopleurodon on January 23, 2009, 09:31:19 PM

not at all

The raves I go to are usually legal and all-ages. They're pretty intense without the drugs, rest assured. I've been drunk at raves before, they're easily 50x better sober. everything's just really confusing when there are bright lights everywhere and you're wasted or tipsy.

l a c e y

Quote from: Sam on January 23, 2009, 09:36:48 PM
not at all

The raves I go to are usually legal and all-ages. They're pretty intense without the drugs, rest assured. I've been drunk at raves before, they're easily 50x better sober. everything's just really confusing when there are bright lights everywhere and you're wasted or tipsy.

oh.
id atleast get high before i went or something.

Classic

Sam, we should go to a rave party together.  giggle;

Sam

Quote from: Liopleurodon on January 23, 2009, 09:37:57 PM
oh.
id atleast get high before i went or something.

That's pretty lame. Trust me when I say you don't need to be high to feel trippy at a rave. Adding drugs or drinking into the mix is overkill, IMO.  But hey, whatever floats your boat. Don't make judgements 'til you've tried it though.

Quote from: Space Michael on January 23, 2009, 09:38:20 PM
Sam, we should go to a rave party together.  giggle;

Okay but we're still going to that ball.  baddood;

There's always huge gay groups at these raves, maybe you can find yourself a nice man.  giggle; I won't be mad if you leave with someone else. ;) In fact, I'd say at least half of the people at these raves go home with someone they never met before and have sex. That's not an exaggeration, raves are extremely sexual. It's kinda gross, actually.

You can't ditch me after the ball though. ;-;

Go Up