September 28, 2024, 10:29:45 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I ran into the weirdest person today

Started by strongbad, January 23, 2009, 09:07:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

So my friends and I were driving home from snowboarding today (we went up since school was a half day) and decided to stop at taco bell for some delicious Chalupas. So after I order, I grabbed a table and my friend, Cameron, was liek wow pick a shittier table please and i was like lol fuck you. So we sat there waiting for our order and this crazy looking kid eating alone at the table behind us was like hey what school do you guys go to? So I answered and he was like oh i go to robinson, but we call it "gayfaggot" school (his words). Then he went on a multi-minute rant about how he had no money, smoked, was a senior in highschool, and only had two credits. So I was just like whoa that's tough dude. Then some chicks showed up and were asking him for money for smokes and he was like hey guys want to let me borrow a few bucks so these girls can get some food (even though we heard them say smokes) so we all lied about having no money and he left us alone. Then he started telling us about how one of those chicks was only 14 and was a hooker or something..

We had a good laugh about that faggot on the ride home  giggle;

ITT weird people you meet

Dullahan

This guy on Boyah is really weird. I think his name is David.

heltar

Quote from: David on January 23, 2009, 09:07:59 PM
We had a good laugh about that faggot on the ride home  giggle;

i guess you had to be there

Travis

strongbad

Quote from: heltar on January 23, 2009, 09:21:42 PM
i guess you had to be there

yeah he was really stupid lol so we laughed at him

Sam

Seeing how I can't name anyone off the top of my head, I'm probably the weird one.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Dullahan

Quote from: Sam on January 23, 2009, 09:38:39 PM
Seeing how I can't name anyone off the top of my head, I'm probably the weird one.
Oddly, I like it when people think I'm weird. baddood;

Go Up