October 02, 2024, 11:23:31 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Reccomend Geno some really good shit

Started by Geno, January 22, 2009, 02:52:54 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

I want some new artists on my iPod because honestly I have too much free space on my iPod. I only will listen to Rock and Metal anything else can blow themselves.

I already have:
[spoiler]
AC/DC
Alice in Chains
Black Label Society
Black Sabbath
Children of Bodom
Coheed & Cambria
Dethklok
Devildriver
Down
Green Day
Hellyeah
Korn
Lamb of God
Led Zeppelin
Megadeth
Metallica
Pantera
Pink Floyd
RATM
Soulfly
and Tool[/spoiler]

So anything besides those.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Meyer Lansky

No Deep Purple?

Faggot.

Also, Porcupine Tree.

Samus Aran

Quote from: WE GET LIVE on January 22, 2009, 04:03:46 PM
No Deep Purple?

Faggot.

Also, Porcupine Tree.

i love you

You also desperately need some other progressive rock bands, Geno. King Crimson, Jethro Tull, Yes, etc. More blues rock too, if you like Led Zeppelin...Cream and Derek and the Dominos, especially. Taste, The Doors...yeah.

Oh, and some more more modern stuff, seriously. At least 90s. Alternative 90s like The Smashing Pumpkins is good...also Queens of the Stone Age. Try some grunge like Nirvana and Soundgarden, too, when it comes to the 90s. Radiohead for a mix of alt and prog. And Britpop like The Verve and Oasis. When it comes to the 2000s, try The Black Keys and Black Rebel Motorcycle Club.

I also really recommend trying some indie shit. of Montreal, Neutral Milk Hotel, Pinback.

Also, how the hell can you be into 80s heavy metal and not have Iron Maiden?

Geno

Quote from: Scotty 2 Hotty on January 22, 2009, 05:17:42 PM
i love you

You also desperately need some other progressive rock bands, Geno. King Crimson, Jethro Tull, Yes, etc. More blues rock too, if you like Led Zeppelin...Cream and Derek and the Dominos, especially. Taste, The Doors...yeah.

Oh, and some more more modern stuff, seriously. At least 90s. Alternative 90s like The Smashing Pumpkins is good...also Queens of the Stone Age. Try some grunge like Nirvana and Soundgarden, too, when it comes to the 90s. Radiohead for a mix of alt and prog. And Britpop like The Verve and Oasis. When it comes to the 2000s, try The Black Keys and Black Rebel Motorcycle Club.

I also really recommend trying some indie shit. of Montreal, Neutral Milk Hotel, Pinback.

I just put all my CDs I could find on my iPod
I do like Iron Maiden though
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Lozal

Quote from: Scotty 2 Hotty on January 22, 2009, 05:17:42 PM
i love you

Agreed.

Also, try some Emerson, Lake & Palmer.

Wonderful band. Try their Brain Salad Surgery album. It's progressive rock from the 70's, and incredibly awesome.
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lozal. on January 23, 2009, 02:46:48 PM
Agreed.

Also, try some Emerson, Lake & Palmer.

Wonderful band. Try their Brain Salad Surgery album. It's progressive rock from the 70's, and incredibly awesome.

ELP is actually one of my least favorite 70s prog band. They're at least better than the godawful Kansas, though.

Bolivian Army

you should try iron savior its like crack and fast food mixed together

you know it's really bad but you listen to it anyway  baddood;

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Lozal

Quote from: Kaz on January 23, 2009, 03:16:19 PM
ELP is actually one of my least favorite 70s prog band. They're at least better than the godawful Kansas, though.
Seriously?  O_0

I love them. I like Yes more, but I still love ELP quite a lot.

I can play "Benny The Bouncer," and the 1st and 3rd Impressions of Karn Evil 9 on the piano.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lozal. on January 23, 2009, 09:02:25 PM
Seriously?  O_0

I love them. I like Yes more, but I still love ELP quite a lot.

I can play "Benny The Bouncer," and the 1st and 3rd Impressions of Karn Evil 9 on the piano.

Well, no prog acts really stand up to Pink Floyd for me. Then there's also King Crimson and Jethro Tull, both of which are much better than ELP if you ask me. Yes...I guess is just a little better than ELP. Genesis is also pretty good.

Lozal

Quote from: Kaz on January 23, 2009, 09:18:50 PM
Well, no prog acts really stand up to Pink Floyd for me. Then there's also King Crimson and Jethro Tull, both of which are much better than ELP if you ask me. Yes...I guess is just a little better than ELP. Genesis is also pretty good.
Well, yeah. I agree with Pink Floyd.

Then, I have Yes, ELP, and King Crimson.

I haven't heard enough of Jethro Tull or Genesis to judge, so yeah.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Dullahan

Garahe

Since I don't really listen to rock/metal that much I really cant help you. Sorry man. saddood;
HOLY COW I'M TOTALLY GOING SO FAST-AW FUCK

Go Up