What songs do you want to be included on Guitar Hero: Metallica

Started by Geno, January 16, 2009, 12:59:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Josh

Quote from: Geno of Endor on January 17, 2009, 09:22:46 PM
Death Magnetic songs most likely won't be included since they're already DLC  madood;
The only Death Magnetic song I really care for is my Apocalypse anyhow. It has to have all 3 unforgivens just for the sake of completion.

And I swear I'm gonna busta nut if they don't put Metallica's version of Thin Lizzy's Whiskey in The Jar on there.  madood;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Geno of Endor on January 16, 2009, 09:21:47 PM
lol it's Guitar Hero: Metallica
So it will only mostly include metal
Yeah I know, but I want them to be included... and the main band to be changed

Samus Aran

Quote from: The King's Royal Baker on January 18, 2009, 02:32:24 PM
The only Death Magnetic song I really care for is my Apocalypse anyhow. It has to have all 3 unforgivens just for the sake of completion.

And I swear I'm gonna busta nut if they don't put Metallica's version of Thin Lizzy's Whiskey in The Jar on there.  madood;

I dunno if you can really call it Thin Lizzy's song considering it's a traditional English song.

Geno

Quote from: YPR on January 18, 2009, 09:23:03 PM
Yeah I know, but I want them to be included... and the main band to be changed
If you don't like Metallica then why did you click this thread
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Quote from: steal on January 19, 2009, 06:23:16 PM
track list looks fucking shitty so far.
needs sum metal militia, fight fire with fire, orion, damage inc., the frayed ends of sanity, etc. etc.

the non-metallica songs look like a good batch thus far though.
Note that they're just some songs that Game Informer mentioned  hocuspocus;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

l a c e y

Samus Aran

Geno

Quote from: l a c e y on January 20, 2009, 07:06:26 AM
i want this game to not exsist.
Too bad the fact that you listen to shitty music makes your opinion void

Josh

Quote from: Scotty 2 Hotty on January 18, 2009, 09:38:39 PM
I dunno if you can really call it Thin Lizzy's song considering it's a traditional English song.
'Kay, then I hope that Metallica's cover of Thin Lizzy's heavy cover of a traditional English Folk song shows up on GH: Metallica

:|

Samus Aran

Geno

Quote from: Kaz on January 23, 2009, 08:01:21 PM
oh cool they threw One back in

i wonder if the chart is identical to the GHIII one
yup I'm satisfied thumbup; every song I wanted except for FUCKING JUSTICE DAMMIT oh well it's on Rock Band. But it would be nice to have just one disk with all my metallica on Guitar Hero.  hocuspocus;

LCK

Quote from: steal on January 19, 2009, 06:23:16 PM
track list looks fucking shitty so far.
metal militia,
I would buy the game solely for that song.

Samus Aran

I just now noticed Queen's "Stone Cold Crazy" is in it. Fucking awesome.

Go Up