"No Leaf Clover" Metallica
"Nothing Else Matters" Metallica
"Sad but True" Metallica
"Tuesday's Gone" Lynyrd Skynyrd
"Turn the Page" Bob Seger
"Unforgiven The Unforgiven" Metallica
"Wherever I May Roam" Metallica

Which songs/bands do you want in :O
I really want them to put some Megadeth in but it won't be likely due to obvious reasons.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Battery

also i don't care that much about this game thus far, and yeah some Megadeth would be awesome, i wanna play Rust in Peace...Polaris

Daddy

Geno

Quote from: Paranoid Pancake on January 16, 2009, 05:14:03 PM
Battery

also i don't care that much about this game thus far, and yeah some Megadeth would be awesome, i wanna play Rust in Peace...Polaris
I really wouldn't care if Battery was in or not. It's already on Rock Band 2
But it probably will be included
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno of Endor on January 16, 2009, 06:46:30 PM
I really wouldn't care if Battery was in or not. It's already on Rock Band 2
But it probably will be included

well i did not know that sir

Lotos

I'd like to see BÃâ€"C's Astronomy, the live version, not the studio version.

YPrrrr

Geno

Quote from: YPR on January 16, 2009, 07:34:27 PM
Needs some more alt. rock and punk
lol it's Guitar Hero: Metallica
So it will only mostly include metal

LCK

Oh

Samus Aran

Quote from: Sackrawl on January 17, 2009, 01:17:11 PM
Why are there so many fucking Guitar Hero games?

Because people keep buying them like crazy, and there's a fucking gigantic rock music industry to milk.

Oh

Quote from: Paranoid Pancake on January 17, 2009, 01:20:53 PM
Because people keep buying them like crazy, and there's a fucking gigantic rock music industry to milk.
Don't they know it's making the games lose their specialness? ;-;

I mean really...

Josh

January 17, 2009, 07:14:42 PM #12 Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 07:21:56 PM by The King's Royal Baker
I didn't read the list above, and I'm only saying Metallica songs...but...

Whiskey in The Jar
Creeping Death
Fade To Black
Enter Sandman
My Apocalypse
The Unforgiven trilogy

Samus Aran

Quote from: The King's Royal Baker on January 17, 2009, 07:14:42 PM

Whiskey in The Jar
Creeping Death
Fade To Black
My Apocalypse
The Unforgiven trilogy

Definitely agree with Fade to Black. thumbup;

Geno

Quote from: The King's Royal Baker on January 17, 2009, 07:14:42 PM

Whiskey in The Jar
Creeping Death
Fade To Black
Enter Sandman
My Apocalypse
The Unforgiven trilogy

Death Magnetic songs most likely won't be included since they're already DLC  madood;

Go Up