October 06, 2024, 12:25:31 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Should I buy a PSP or a PS2?

Started by Cookie, January 11, 2009, 12:11:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sync

Quote from: The Cookie Monster on January 12, 2009, 11:30:21 AM
Yeah well the Play N trade near my house sells the fat PS2s for $50 so I'll prolly pick one up today. Is the only difference between the fat PS2s and the slim PS2s the ethurnet is built into the slim?

That and the slim PS2 boots up games faster than the fat does.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: The Cookie Monster on January 12, 2009, 11:30:21 AM
Yeah well the Play N trade near my house sells the fat PS2s for $50 so I'll prolly pick one up today. Is the only difference between the fat PS2s and the slim PS2s the ethurnet is built into the slim?

NEW? Jesus christ

Daphnia

Cookie

Well I bought a used  slim PS2 at Play N Trade today for $60, plus I got a memory card and Xenosaga for free. Pretty good deal I guess. I got one of the pretty silver ones.

Question now what are the USB ports on the front for?

Thyme

Quote from: The Cookie Monster on January 22, 2009, 11:36:56 AM
Well I bought a used  slim PS2 at Play N Trade today for $60, plus I got a memory card and Xenosaga for free. Pretty good deal I guess. I got one of the pretty silver ones.

Print pics of your cars in Gran Turismo 4. n_u

Cookie

Quote from: Thyme on January 22, 2009, 11:38:19 AM
Print pics of your cars in Gran Turismo 4. n_u

Is that really they do?

Thyme

Quote from: The Cookie Monster on January 22, 2009, 11:49:23 AM
Is that really they do?

I don't know, it's just the only use I've ever found for them; plug a printer into it. I'm not sure, but the EyeToy might work with those too.

Also, you can probably use a USB key if you don't have any more space in your memory card. befuddlement

strongbad

Quote from: The Cookie Monster on January 22, 2009, 11:36:56 AM

If you're still interested in a softmod to play media, it uses the USB ports.
I wish my fat PS2 would die already. I want a sexy slim one. I've had this one since launch and I even bought the network adapter.

God I love my PS2. I wish I had a controller ;-;

Cookie

Quote from: David on January 25, 2009, 12:25:49 PM
If you're still interested in a softmod to play media, it uses the USB ports.
I wish my fat PS2 would die already. I want a sexy slim one. I've had this one since launch and I even bought the network adapter.

God I love my PS2. I wish I had a controller ;-;

I would be interested in softmodding it.

I'm loving mine so far giggle; Loving Xenosaga.

strongbad

Did you get any other games?

Also the playstation has a huge modding community in general so a quick google search should lead to some easy tutorials.

Cookie

Quote from: David on January 25, 2009, 04:19:53 PM
Did you get any other games?

Also the playstation has a huge modding community in general so a quick google search should lead to some easy tutorials.

No, not yet. I'm playing a lot of my PS1 games on it. I'm kinda a little tight on money right now...

me003

Persona 2 is $80>  DAAMN    just checked ebay.

Fuck man that reminds me of the time not too long ago when I was standing in Gamestop looking at their used PS1 games, and was deciding between Vagrant Story and Persona2, neither had a case or anything FUCK cheapass gamestop why does all their shit not have the original stuff. >_>

Anyways I bought Vagrant Story. .  and persona2 was about $30, VS was about $25.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Go Up