October 06, 2024, 12:30:18 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

itt good video games with lame main characters

Started by The spy who loves you, January 10, 2009, 03:42:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Martin

Himu

Lloyd, Genis(I HATE HIM), and Colette all suck, but everyone else is okay.  I use Lloyd because he's fast and Tempest is easy to get behind the enemies and hack away
Raine is boring, but I put her in my party to stay behind everyone and heal.  Her later techs are helpful.
Regal I don't have much of an opinion on, because I never really use him.
Presea, although slow, I like because she's cute and her being timid adds up to it.  I put her in battles where enemies bombard me in different directions because she can clear the way.
Sheena is the coolest in my opinion.  In battle she is mediocre, but she's so cute. ;)
Zelos is the typical d-bag, but he's okay.
Kratos is pretty cool too other than being the typical "badass" character.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Pancake Paraphilia on January 16, 2009, 05:06:12 PM
Lloyd, Genis(I HATE HIM), and Colette all suck, but everyone else is okay.  I use Lloyd because he's fast and Tempest is easy to get behind the enemies and hack away
Raine is boring, but I put her in my party to stay behind everyone and heal.  Her later techs are helpful.
Regal I don't have much of an opinion on, because I never really use him.
Presea, although slow, I like because she's cute and her being timid adds up to it.  I put her in battles where enemies bombard me in different directions because she can clear the way.
Sheena is the coolest in my opinion.  In battle she is mediocre, but she's so cute. ;)
Zelos is the typical d-bag, but he's okay.
Kratos is pretty cool too other than being the typical "badass" character.

Yeah I find Presea pretty useful for clearing the way as well, since she spams Beast or moves that have the effect of it. It results in her stealing the glory at the end of the battle a lot though.

I find it interesting that the computer does very well with Presea but I can never use her worth shit.

Geno

guys I only played Tales of Symphonia for like an hour
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Himu

Quote from: Paranoid Pancake on January 16, 2009, 06:37:24 PM
Yeah I find Presea pretty useful for clearing the way as well, since she spams Beast or moves that have the effect of it. It results in her stealing the glory at the end of the battle a lot though.

I find it interesting that the computer does very well with Presea but I can never use her worth shit.
I can use her kind of well, but the computer makes it seem like she has infinite tp at her disposal.

The computer is very retarded for my magic users though.  Whenever Colette uses Judgment or if Raine uses Ressurection they always like to stand right next to an open enemy and God it pisses me off.  

Samus Aran

Geno

Quote from: Paranoid Pancake on January 16, 2009, 07:05:16 PM
then you suck
I rented it and my friends made fun of me.
I wanna play Vesperia but Blockbuster doesn't have it for rental and I don't wanna buy it
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daphnia

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno of Endor on January 16, 2009, 09:22:31 PM
I rented it and my friends made fun of me.
I wanna play Vesperia but Blockbuster doesn't have it for rental and I don't wanna buy it

Your friends apparently don't know anything about good RPGs then, sir.

Geno

The spy who loves you

Raiden was a good character.

I thought he had a great backround as a character.

Sync

Quote from: Geno of Endor on January 16, 2009, 06:58:47 PM
guys I only played Tales of Symphonia for like an hour

Well you should have played more.
Sure the beginning was painfully dull and boring, but the game really gets good after a while.

Although...
I found Abyss to be the better Tales game.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Camtaro. on January 16, 2009, 09:53:35 PM
Raiden was a good character.

I thought he had a great backround as a character.
His background was pretty good, but his overall personality was boring whiny bitch. wariodood;

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Thief888 on January 17, 2009, 07:12:40 AM
His background was pretty good, but his overall personality was boring whiny bitch. wariodood;
could you blame the poor guy? :(

Placebo Headwound

Go Up