October 06, 2024, 12:21:02 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

My god...

Started by KonohaShinobi, January 09, 2009, 10:26:11 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno on January 11, 2009, 01:26:35 AM
The 360 version of orange box is better than Call of Duty 4.

What the fuck are you smoking.

Now the PC version of TF2 being better than Call of Duty 4 could be debatable but seriously.
goddamnit geno you almost had me for a second

Quit trolling

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Paranoia on January 11, 2009, 08:51:30 AM
goddamnit geno you almost had me for a second

Quit trolling
Um what. I ment that they are both amazing games and it would be hard to decide which one is better.  huhdoodame;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno on January 11, 2009, 12:43:47 PM
Um what. I ment that they are both amazing games and it would be hard to decide which one is better.  huhdoodame;
you said the 360 version is better than the pc version

that's just plain stupid

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Persona on January 11, 2009, 02:43:53 PM
you said the 360 version is better than the pc version

that's just plain stupid
Oh god no.
Only a complete dipshit would think that the 360 version is better. I can't play the PC version but the 360 TF2 is just so shitty.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno on January 11, 2009, 03:03:51 PM
Oh god no.
Only a complete dipshit would think that the 360 version is better. I can't play the PC version but the 360 TF2 is just so shitty.
The 360 version of orange box is better
what goonish

StarPilot

Quote from: Pancake Persona on January 11, 2009, 03:05:21 PM
what goonish
The 360 version of orange box is better than Call of Duty 4.

What the fuck are you smoking.

Now the PC version of TF2 being better than Call of Duty 4 could be debatable but seriously.
Quit taking things out of context Lawlz.

Nyerp

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on January 09, 2009, 10:26:11 AM
Ever overhead, or were engaged, in a conversation about video games where you heard ridiculous comments?

stick to the topic please

Geno

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on January 11, 2009, 04:39:55 PM
I was repeating what he said

I prefer 360 TF2 over 360 Cod4.
Sorry for having an opinion n_u

Classic

Somebody called it a PS360.  giggle;

Geno

Quote from: David on January 11, 2009, 04:48:34 PM
I prefer 360 TF2 over 360 Cod4.
Sorry for having an opinion n_u
Yay laggy matches with hardly any people playing

StarPilot

Quote from: Geno on January 11, 2009, 08:57:22 PM
Yay laggy matches with hardly any people playing
doodhuh;

If you have friends who play the game there are a ton of matches to find and none of them lag. Sounds to me like you have no friends who play 360 TF2. n_u

Geno

Quote from: StarPilot on January 11, 2009, 10:52:42 PM
doodhuh;

If you have friends who play the game there are a ton of matches to find and none of them lag. Sounds to me like you have no friends who play 360 TF2. n_u
Yup because everyone who plays TF2 is playing the superior PC version  saddood;

Bolivian Army

Quote from: Geno on January 12, 2009, 07:09:53 AM
Yup because everyone who plays TF2 is playing the superior PC version  saddood;

Well, we 360 users still have fun so everyone's happy!  cjlubdoods;

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

some black kid told me he had mario kart for the ps2

Go Up