October 06, 2024, 12:29:26 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

My god...

Started by KonohaShinobi, January 09, 2009, 10:26:11 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

So I was sitting in class and these two guys were discussing video games...this is what I heard, Guy 2 does not say much because he is just flipping through the games on the PC:

"Halo 3 is on the PS3, man"-Guy 1

Guy 2 says something about a game only on the PS3, Guy 1 replies,"I'm tired of that shit they need to just release every game on PS3 and 360." Guy 2 says,"And Wii" Guy 1 quickly says,"Oh fuck that shit, Wii only has like 3 games."

"SOCOM (Confrontation, I'm guessing) is boring man, it's not real. Killzone is tight." Guy 1

"Bioshock is lame man, 'best game ever' fuck that nerd game shit."Guy 1, then Guy 3,"that's all white people play, nerd shit." (I lol'd)

They are discussing something about EA buying some company so some basketball game cannot be released and guy 1 says,"Man that shit is lame, EA need to stop buying shit."

"Do you need Xbox Live to download shit? Man fuck that shit, Xbox Live can suck my dick."-guy 1 (I lol'd)

"all I play is shooting games, sports games, and rock band, no, fuck rock band, guitar heroes, and none of that kiddy shit. Oh shit, but you know that surfs up game? That's the shit." guy 1

"Gamecube was the worst system ever. Only white dudes play gamecube man. Every black person had nintendo, super nintendo, then the gamecube came out: White people shit." guy 1

These two guys aren't too stupid, I mean most of what they were saying was pretty decent, but those two things in particular damn near had me raging like a bitch.

Ever overhead, or were engaged, in a conversation about video games where you heard ridiculous comments?

Daddy

Geno and Lawlz arguing.

Classic

Kalahari Inkantation

The Gamecube was amazing. :'(
I haven't heard anyone say anything stupid about games in a while. In fact, just today, the girl sitting in front of me in Math told me that she was going to go home and play Super Mario Bros. 3 on NES. I cried tears of joy. giggle;

Thyme

Most Montreal gamers are actually pretty well-informed. befuddlement

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Wrench

This a white shit thread :|

I lol'd at the Bioshock comment

Nyerp

Quote from: Thyme on January 09, 2009, 12:58:35 PM
Most Montreal gamers are actually pretty well-informed. befuddlement

that's because they're white people shit

ncba93ivyase

"Call of Duty 4 is the best game ever."

goonish

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Paranoia on January 10, 2009, 09:22:13 AM
"Call of Duty 4 is the best game ever."

goonish
Call of Duty 4 is the best online shooter ever.
But nowhere near the best game ever. Not even close
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on January 10, 2009, 02:45:06 PM
Call of Duty 4 is the best online shooter ever.
But nowhere near the best game ever. Not even close

By Call of Duty 4 you mean TF2?

UnagiPower

Quote from: David on January 10, 2009, 04:50:44 PM
By Call of Duty 4 you mean TF2?

shut up you and your 360 version of the orange box

strongbad

Quote from: UnagiPower on January 10, 2009, 05:38:43 PM
shut up you and your 360 version of the orange box

Even though I was refering to the PC version, the 360 version is still better than CoD4 so shut up n_u

Geno

Quote from: David on January 10, 2009, 09:45:18 PM
Even though I was refering to the PC version, the 360 version is still better than CoD4 so shut up n_u
The 360 version of orange box is better than Call of Duty 4.

What the fuck are you smoking.

Now the PC version of TF2 being better than Call of Duty 4 could be debatable but seriously.

Oh

Quote from: Geno on January 11, 2009, 01:26:35 AM
The 360 version of orange box is better than Call of Duty 4.

What the fuck are you smoking.

Now the PC version of TF2 being better than Call of Duty 4 could be debatable but seriously.
No, shut up you fat queer.

Go Up