September 26, 2024, 04:26:40 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

girl predicament 2

Started by just1more, January 08, 2009, 12:55:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

just1more

Quote from: Clair on January 08, 2009, 08:33:08 PM
Yeah, tough one.   doodhuh;  IDK

Her room is situated in a similar way, but her TV IS on her desk. We sat on her bed and watched the last half of Jumanji on her bed. It was still an awkward viewing position, though. I think I had a cramp in my neck at the end of that night.  doodhuh;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Sam on January 08, 2009, 02:51:21 PM
I don't like having relationships beyond friendships.
Didn't you want to sex up some 13 year old ronald weasely look a like?

just1more

I just thought of something. What if she doesn't want to watch the movie with me? What if she doesn't want to hang out with me anymore?  :(

Daddy

:atomsk:

Quote from: Red Lightning on January 08, 2009, 08:16:33 PM
I don't want to just hook up with a girl. I want to date one. At this point I couldn't care less about sex. I mean, I've gotten this far without it. I can wait a little longer. It will happen sooner or later.

That's a terrific attitude! Your future gf/wife will appreciate that.

:atomsk:

Quote from: Red Lightning on January 08, 2009, 08:10:50 PM
This isn't your typical slutty college girl. She doesn't have that personality at all, which is the way I like it.

Very good.

just1more

I don't think she wants to have anything to do with me anymore. I asked her if she wanted to have a snowball fight later, and she said she couldn't because she has work to do later. Which is probably a lie because it's only the first day of classes.

Fuck my life.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Red Lightning on January 12, 2009, 02:05:29 PM
I don't think she wants to have anything to do with me anymore. I asked her if she wanted to have a snowball fight later, and she said she couldn't because she has work to do later. Which is probably a lie because it's only the first day of classes.

Fuck my life.
Or maybe she has work. O_0

FAMY2

just1more

January 12, 2009, 02:08:28 PM #69 Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 02:15:10 PM by Red Lightning
Quote from: FAMY2 on January 12, 2009, 02:07:23 PM
Maybe she hates snow.

No. That's the thing. She loves it. :'(

Slim

Quote from: YPR on January 12, 2009, 02:06:47 PM
Or maybe she has work. O_0

No, don't be ridiculous. Everyone knows that everything anyone ever says always must have a hidden meaning.
(Even this post shouldn't be taken at face-value.) n_u
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

just1more

The night before we both left for winter break, we did so much together. We "watched" Pearl Harbor together in the lounge with other people. (In reality, we were sitting next to each other with out laptops, chatting on Facebook.) After that movie, we had a snowball fight with a few other friends. About two hours later, we hanged out in her room and "watched" the last half of Jumanji. (In reality, we were just talking about a ton of random things. We turned the tv off after
Jumamji was over and continued talking until 2 am.) It was an amazing night. I though we were really hitting it off.

And then this month long winter break came and ruined everything. She doesn't talk to me much at all anymore.

Hiro

Sam

Quote from: Red Lightning on January 12, 2009, 02:15:26 PM
The night before we both left for winter break, we did so much together. We "watched" Pearl Harbor together in the lounge with other people. (In reality, we were sitting next to each other with out laptops, chatting on Facebook.) After that movie, we had a snowball fight with a few other friends. About two hours later, we hanged out in her room and "watched" the last half of Jumanji. (In reality, we were just talking about a ton of random things. We turned the tv off after
Jumamji was over and continued talking until 2 am.) It was an amazing night. I though we were really hitting it off.

And then this month long winter break came and ruined everything. She doesn't talk to me much at all anymore.

did you make an effort to talk to her?
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

just1more

Quote from: Sam on January 12, 2009, 03:53:37 PM
did you make an effort to talk to her?

of course i did. multiple times.

Go Up